Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormones according to John Lee

What does it mean if you take John Lee's hormone balance test and check off at least 2 boxes in almost every symptom group? Based on my symptoms I've qualified for progesterone deficiency, estrogen deficiency, excess estrogen, (excess and deficiency simultaneously?!?) estrogen dominance and excess androgens. I don't get how I'm supposed to interpret this. I've checked the most off in excess androgens group which I know for sure but the estrogen/progesterone situation is mixing me up.
Any thoughts?
Thank you!

I'm really wondering how much weight can be given to these online hormone surveys. I also check off at least 2 boxes in almost every symptom group and am not sure what to make of it. I'm wondering if some of the more listed symptoms are just the result of busy lifestyles and normal day to day stresses, rather than any hormone imbalances. Having said that, I can see that some people do find these online surveys to be genuinely helpful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon