Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump + large cups

I have a breast pump from Kangzhu with medium cups which I love! Now I have seen that the Kangzhu cups are also available in size large @amazon for just $19.95 US! http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0A8EA0960MNGZ4JH7KBX

If you guys are looking for good quality cups, I definitely recommend the Kangzhu brand. The cups have removable rubber (or silicone?) rings and are very comfortable. The vaccum holds very good (I can even move around and do the household while wearing the cups).

You will also need to buy the pump: http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Hand-Pump-...y_ba_img_y

The price for the pump + the large cups is only $33 US which is a bargain.

I ordered the large cups for $28 US in China (@aliexpress) 4 weeks ago and am still waiting for them to arrive. When I searched for them @amazon they were not available then. Dodgy

I just want to share this with you guys, as those cups are really good (I love my medium cups and can't wait to receive the large cups). Smile

(26-02-2014, 06:18 PM)peggy Wrote:  I have a breast pump from Kangzhu with medium cups which I love! Now I have seen that the Kangzhu cups are also available in size large @amazon for just $19.95 US! http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0A8EA0960MNGZ4JH7KBX

If you guys are looking for good quality cups, I definitely recommend the Kangzhu brand. The cups have removable rubber (or silicone?) rings and are very comfortable. The vaccum holds very good (I can even move around and do the household while wearing the cups).

You will also need to buy the pump: http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Hand-Pump-...y_ba_img_y

The price for the pump + the large cups is only $33 US which is a bargain.

I ordered the large cups for $28 US in China (@aliexpress) 4 weeks ago and am still waiting for them to arrive. When I searched for them @amazon they were not available then. Dodgy

I just want to share this with you guys, as those cups are really good (I love my medium cups and can't wait to receive the large cups). Smile

I love them too... very durable materials. Better product than Noogle/Brava products that I had bought.

The rim will change its color once you lube your girls with oil.

-V

I think I want to try these! I like my nipples though as they are (plus, I'll be having babies in a few years and I know they will change then) will this make them larger? I have never used a pump before.

I use it since 2 months and didn't notice a difference in my nipples.

So peggy, what is the width of the medium cups that's actual space that encompasses the breast not including the rim of the cup if you know what I mean? I find medium noogle cups are not wide enough and the large is too wide Sad I need an inbetween med/large Smile

(27-02-2014, 05:57 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  So peggy, what is the width of the medium cups that's actual space that encompasses the breast not including the rim of the cup if you know what I mean? I find medium noogle cups are not wide enough and the large is too wide Sad I need an inbetween med/large Smile

The medium cups are 10 cm wide and 10 cm deep.
Not sure if that is the answer to your question. Blush

(27-02-2014, 06:11 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(27-02-2014, 05:57 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  So peggy, what is the width of the medium cups that's actual space that encompasses the breast not including the rim of the cup if you know what I mean? I find medium noogle cups are not wide enough and the large is too wide Sad I need an inbetween med/large Smile

The medium cups are 10 cm wide and 10 cm deep.
Not sure if that is the answer to your question. Blush

Is it morning on your side of the world? Its morning here 6.10am to be precise! I just woke up and doing some noogling/emails Smile Yes that answers it thank you. I just wondered if I could find an inbetween cup that's a bit bigger than the noogleberrys medium as that's not a good fit for me. I think you have wide set breasts too don't you?

It is 1:20 pm here (Thursday). Wink

Yes I have also wide set boobs and I hope the large cups will fit. Tongue

(27-02-2014, 06:21 PM)peggy Wrote:  It is 1:20 pm here (Thursday). Wink

Yes I have also wide set boobs and I hope the large cups will fit. Tongue

Ooo I'm ahead of you! Friday here :p Guess what... I just found a roller, looks exactly the same as the bust roller but its for the face! I can go pick it up today after work! Yippee

Sounds excellent! Maybe you can use it also for your boobs until you receive the other one. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon