Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump + large cups

[attachment=5660]
(27-02-2014, 07:10 PM)peggy Wrote:  Sounds excellent! Maybe you can use it also for your boobs until you receive the other one. Tongue

Maybe I'l get nicer boobs and rejuvenated skin Wink

I bought the large ones some time back, but when they arrived one of the seals was defective. The pink thing had come out. I just pulled the pink part of the seal out of the other cup and attached them to my noogleberry hand pump. I have to say they're so much lighter and more comfortable than the cups that came with the NB!! Also the silicone rim gives a better seal. The large NB contoured cups hurt my ribs so badly that I couldn't pump enough. I LOVE these cups!

Have any of you ladies tried (and succeeded) using these cups with the Noogleberry tubing and/or pump? I have the Kangzhu cups and their tube+pump but the tube isn't Y-shaped like NB's where it lets you pump both sides at once.

I have always preffered this pump over the others Esp BB since they don't come with airlocks. I'm wide set t too, and their largest comes. I wish they had XL domes. I have actuaIly rigged got it at a great deal on eBay. I think their price has come up a bit. But still worth every penny. The Xl BB dome, though its a pain in the ass. You have to go get sep parts for it to work as they aren't compatible. I havent used it in months.

NB not BB. Stupid droid

(07-03-2014, 02:35 AM)Carrera Wrote:  Have any of you ladies tried (and succeeded) using these cups with the Noogleberry tubing and/or pump? I have the Kangzhu cups and their tube+pump but the tube isn't Y-shaped like NB's where it lets you pump both sides at once.

This is what I'm doing. I pulled my contoured large cups off the NB tubing and shoved the tubes on to my large Kangzhu cups. My Kangzhu cups no longer have their air locks. I use them like I did my NB cups.

I really like the looks of those cups Peggy.... thanks for posting! I wish they would stop labeling them s, m. l and just make them in one or 2 cm increments.... be way easier for everyone...

I just received my large cups. Did not open the package yet, because bf is sitting here...

How exciting, peggy! I just discovered that mine have shipped today! I'm so excited. Hopefully I'll have them by the end of this week. I ordered the large, as well.

Please report back as soon as you can!

Ok I was able to measure the diameter of the large cups. The diameter is 11 cm and I think they will fit perfectly on my torso. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon