Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM diary

I first starter taking PM on 18th feb with a pause over the weekend.. At first i got terrible stomach cramps but maybe that was because i was just about to get my period...

Breasts feel squishy and occasionally ache.. Today (feb 28) i started also using a topical PM spray which I'm super excited about.. I can feel the ache and am a bit itchy so i guess these are all good growth signs. I'll keep documenting my experience.

Currently measuring underbust 27, bust 33 over 30

I'm so glad you're doing this! Definitely going to be following your progress. I'm planning on starting PM soon. Keep us updated girl!

Happy growth Big Grin

So 3 days on, I'm still feeling twangs of pain but not really a constant ache yet... Doesn't seem to be any growth yet, hoping it's a case of slow and steady...

Starting to wonder if maybe I'm taking in too much PM with the capsules and spray together... I guess time will tell.

I've just sprayed and they do seem a bit itchy...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon