Hi all! I've been keeping a pretty good personal NBE journal in a Word document on my computer, but I love the feedback and sense of community on this forum. So I figured I'd put myself out there and join in the fun!
I've been a member since 2009. I did try for a bit and was able to get an inch of growth with eating the right foods, drinking soymilk regularly, and taking Evening Primrose Oil and massaging twice a day every day. But I stopped getting results and decided to put my efforts and energy elsewhere (and lost the inch in the process *grumbles*
). I decided to get serious again last year.
My breasts are 33'' at the fullest part, 29.5'' underbust. According to the fitter at Victoria's Secret and an online calculator, I'm a 32D! I fit C cups better, though. The left breast is bigger, and is kind of going "LOL okay right breast it's been fun but I'm needed elsewhere bye!" and has embarked on a failed journey slightly down and to the left. Rude.
- Twice a day
- I use pure flaxseed oil in the shower or bath, hair conditioner when I shower at the gym, or if I'm not about to shower or bathe I use muscle rub or a mixture I made of flaxseed oil, sweet almond oil, and lavender and cinnamon essential oils
- 100 deer massages
- 20 of these massages where you start out with your hands pointing downwards pressed against the sides of your breasts near your armpits, then you move downward, under your breasts, up the center, and back (that's the best I can describe it; if you're really curious, I'll track down a video with it being demonstrated)
- 50 fat brushes on either side from back to underarms into upper breasts
- 50 more deer massages
- Bust roller massager on upper breasts only, upward rolls, then inward rolls, finishing with kneading it into areas near my collarbone that feel tense or like there might be blockages there
- 5 minutes with heating pad before massages, 20 minutes with it afterward (if I'm not doing it in the shower or bath)
- I also do 100 deer massages with whatever lotion or oil I have handy every time I change my bra
- Alive! Women's Energy Multivitamin once a day
- A dash of flaxseed oil
- MSM 1000 mg 3 times a day
- Fish oil twice a day
- Ground flaxseeds 2 teaspoons a day
- B-complex once a day
- Vitamin D once a day
- Vitamin C once a day
Odds and ends:
- I wear a Japanese sleep bra to bed and around the house
- I wear bras constantly; I'm terrified of sag
- I try to scoop my breasts into a higher position in my bra whenever I can (including in public bathroom stalls when I'm out and about)
- I try to give my breasts several fond squeezes every now and then when I'm by myself to keep the circulation in them going constantly
- I try to get plenty of sleep
- Diet is going to be something I'm constantly working on, so I'll be perfecting and tweaking that a lot along the way. I'm wary of herbs since I'm very acne-prone (like I could almost literally just read the word "pimple" and I'd break out), so I'll have to use food instead.
- That being said, I do want to start spearmint eventually since I'm clearly testosterone dominant (I have chin and jaw stubble that would be the envy of any pubescent teenage boy; can't say as I'm proud). If it helps me with skin and body hair growth, that alone would make it worth taking for life!
- Going to start using the rockmelon ringtone and binaural beats next month.
- I want to order these and use them like noogleberry (thanks peggy for putting that idea in my head!): http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enl...roduct_top
- I plan on using Asian shaping bras as well
Well that was long-winded. And riveting, no doubt.
Looking forward to growing with everyone!