Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

Hi BB, how are you? How is journey going on?

(09-07-2014, 02:36 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(09-07-2014, 12:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'm glad maca seems to agree with you! It's always nice to find something that works. I'm just so afraid of getting a big behind! Especially since now, I'm doing a new workout for my glutes. I can only imagine the double effect of the workout + the maca. Yikes. But like you said, if I notice something I don't like, I can always stop taking it. I don't want to waste money like I did on spearmint, though, and risk acne... UGH, herbs leave me feeling so conflicted! Really want the boost they give, though.

I haven't been keeping up with my routine at all because life got extremely difficult for a while. It's just now kind of coming back to normal, so I'm going to get back at it. But I got ridiculously stressed out and depressed, and it was all I could do to get up in the morning, much less keep up with my program. :/ It really seems like right now is a bad time in my life for NBE, but I'm going to keep trying!

Thanks for asking. Smile

Glad you are feeling better now. Smile

Maca should help to shape/lift your butt if you exercise but you won't get a big ass from it. Tongue At least that's what I understood. I don't want to have a big butt either, but I want my butt more lifted and round, which is very sexy in my opinion. Something like that:

[Image: 5462858_f260.jpg]

I am sure you won't end up looking like her:

[Image: big-ass.jpg]

Big Grin

the second pic is definitely butt injections, wow looks like a train wreck!

(09-07-2014, 06:04 AM)Rihana Wrote:  Hi BB, how are you? How is journey going on?

Hey Rihana, you're such a sweetie. I'm okay. My journey has been at a stand-still for a few weeks now because life has been pretty terrible. People have really been relying on me and I've had to be very strong. Right now seems like a bad time in my life for NBE if I'm being honest. I should probably wait until other people don't need me so much, but I feel like I've already made such strides that I don't want to stop. So I'm going to keep doing my program when I can fit it in.

Actually I only read a few posts as here are so many posts in your thread so I directly asked you about your journey. Problems do exist in life and we have to be strong enough to tackle these. I know you are very strong BB and an inspiration for others as well.

“Save the Boobies” only serves to objectify women when they are at their most vulnerable.

They’re not fighting to preserve a small piece of flesh; they’re fighting to survive.

After a woman has had a single or double mastectomy, the last thing they want to see is “Save the Boobies” because at that point, it turns into “Save My Life.” Breasts are just objects. A life is not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon