Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm tiny, but apparently a D?

So I've been lurking on this forum for a long time... since July 2013. I've been learning a lot, but have only just ordered my Noogleberry. I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Today, I randomly happened across a bra sizing tutorial on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ#t=702

This led me to THIS astonishing site: http://www.brabandproject.com/

I was flabbergasted.

I'm 26 inches for band size, 30 1/2 around the fullest part of my chest. Looking in the mirror, I see tiny. My A cups with 32 inch bands have always had gaps. Could this be because I have a small ribcage and have just needed a tighter band? I'm always cinching up my straps to the smallest degree possible, too.

But calling myself a D... oh my goodness, I'd be laughed at if I made that claim. I've tried out a few calculators, and they're giving me the same results, but it's seriously confusing. D just does not seem to fit with what I see in the mirror. Any thoughts, girls?

They might be tiny because your tiny cup size goes by difference not by actual set sizes a 32a is actually about the same size cup as a 28d you should try on some bras that fit but wow you were wearing 32 that must have been massive for you and totally useless for any support/shaping and uncomfortable when I wear a 32 its horrible I'm constantly readjusting all day the strap hurt my shoulder and band slips around and I am much bigger than you it only one size too big.
You can tell people whatever size you want or dont my boyfriend thought I was a d cup until I showed him it won't hold half of my breast I'm about 30gg its because people have a set image normally of fake breasts when it comes to a d cup or like you were its more common to wear a wrong size so espesially men don't understand but a lot of women dont too.
Have you tried any bras that fit yet I bet it looks and feels much better.

(05-03-2014, 10:40 AM)curious01 Wrote:  So I've been lurking on this forum for a long time... since July 2013. I've been learning a lot, but have only just ordered my Noogleberry. I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Today, I randomly happened across a bra sizing tutorial on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ#t=702

I was flabbergasted.

I'm 26 inches for band size, 30 1/2 around the fullest part of my chest. Looking in the mirror, I see tiny. My A cups with 32 inch bands have always had gaps. Could this be because I have a small ribcage and have just needed a tighter band? I'm always cinching up my straps to the smallest degree possible, too.

But calling myself a D... oh my goodness, I'd be laughed at if I made that claim. I've tried out a few calculators, and they're giving me the same results, but it's seriously confusing. D just does not seem to fit with what I see in the mirror. Any thoughts, girls?

Hi. I'm the same, I still look in the mirror and I feel like I look soo small.
I'm in my 30's and my whole life I just "assumed" I was the smallest cup size available, I guess a lifetime of being teased by biggest busted family will do that to you. I was naieve enough to correspond bra sizes with the size tops I wear which is extra small! Long story short, I went and got fitted to find I've had it wrong all these years. Smile
I found it embarrasing to get fitted until I realised they fit you over your bra and its the best thing I ever did, I had the cup and band size all wrong. I'd go and get fitted, and update us on what size you are Smile

(05-03-2014, 10:40 AM)curious01 Wrote:  So I've been lurking on this forum for a long time... since July 2013. I've been learning a lot, but have only just ordered my Noogleberry. I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

I was flabbergasted.

curious, we're in the same boat. I'm quite small, but I'm a D cup according to the fitter at Victoria's Secret and an online calculator that I used just to make sure. I look much smaller. But it sounds like there's a big difference between your rib cage measurement and your chest measurement. That's what matters, no matter how small your breasts actually are.

Give D's a try. I was shocked to see that I actually filled them. Get the right band size, and I guarantee you'll fill them just fine, too.

Its your tiny ribcage. Men are the is build typically so when they get sized, they are high in the cups because their chest is so broad. That is me as well. I prob wear a DD but really, I look more like a C or Small D (that's based on the "meat factor," or grab).

(05-03-2014, 06:27 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  curious, we're in the same boat. I'm quite small, but I'm a D cup according to the fitter at Victoria's Secret and an online calculator that I used just to make sure. I look much smaller. But it sounds like there's a big difference between your rib cage measurement and your chest measurement. That's what matters, no matter how small your breasts actually are.

Give D's a try. I was shocked to see that I actually filled them. Get the right band size, and I guarantee you'll fill them just fine, too.

Thank you, BlessedBreasts! It's helpful to know that someone else is in the same boat. I'm encouraged to try it out now. Smile It might be psychological (okay, it definitely is psychological), but there's just a little part of me that just feels more... proportional... when I think about how petite my ribcage actually is. Regardless of how my chest looks to me in the mirror, it's fun to think that I might not be the barely-A I've always thought I am. Smile

(05-03-2014, 06:48 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its your tiny ribcage. Men are the is build typically so when they get sized, they are high in the cups because their chest is so broad. That is me as well. I prob wear a DD but really, I look more like a C or Small D (that's based on the "meat factor," or grab).

Thanks, Tibetan! Are you personally motivated more by a visual goal, then-- or are you aiming for higher cup sizes? Or neither?

(05-03-2014, 06:24 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi. I'm the same, I still look in the mirror and I feel like I look soo small.
I'm in my 30's and my whole life I just "assumed" I was the smallest cup size available, I guess a lifetime of being teased by biggest busted family will do that to you. I was naieve enough to correspond bra sizes with the size tops I wear which is extra small! Long story short, I went and got fitted to find I've had it wrong all these years. Smile
I found it embarrasing to get fitted until I realised they fit you over your bra and its the best thing I ever did, I had the cup and band size all wrong. I'd go and get fitted, and update us on what size you are Smile

Hey Ella! I've read your whole program, and you're an inspiration. Smile It looks like we have really similar body types, and your progress has been an encouragement! I'm out of cash for a while since I just spent it on a noogleberry, but I'll be saving for a bra down the road. Smile

(05-03-2014, 11:52 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  They might be tiny because your tiny cup size goes by difference not by actual set sizes a 32a is actually about the same size cup as a 28d you should try on some bras that fit but wow you were wearing 32 that must have been massive for you and totally useless for any support/shaping and uncomfortable when I wear a 32 its horrible I'm constantly readjusting all day the strap hurt my shoulder and band slips around and I am much bigger than you it only one size too big.
You can tell people whatever size you want or dont my boyfriend thought I was a d cup until I showed him it won't hold half of my breast I'm about 30gg its because people have a set image normally of fake breasts when it comes to a d cup or like you were its more common to wear a wrong size so espesially men don't understand but a lot of women dont too.

Thanks so much for the reply, Bonita! If your boyfriend thought YOU were a D, I think I'll deeefinitely let men keep assuming I'm an A. Wink

You're totally right; all my bras have always been so uncomfortable. I have one (new!) 32 A push-up that actually fits super tight, without gaps, if I put it on the tightest hook and make sure the straps are completely shortened. I only spent $5 on it, and I'm pretty sure it's defective, but I adore it because no gaps!

Anyone: I'd like to post a picture of myself in the bra, but I don't want my email traced here... is there a way to prevent that?

(06-03-2014, 11:30 AM)curious01 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014, 11:52 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  They might be tiny because your tiny cup size goes by difference not by actual set sizes a 32a is actually about the same size cup as a 28d you should try on some bras that fit but wow you were wearing 32 that must have been massive for you and totally useless for any support/shaping and uncomfortable when I wear a 32 its horrible I'm constantly readjusting all day the strap hurt my shoulder and band slips around and I am much bigger than you it only one size too big.

Thanks so much for the reply, Bonita! If your boyfriend thought YOU were a D, I think I'll deeefinitely let men keep assuming I'm an A. Wink

You're totally right; all my bras have always been so uncomfortable. I have one (new!) 32 A push-up that actually fits super tight, without gaps, if I put it on the tightest hook and make sure the straps are completely shortened. I only spent $5 on it, and I'm pretty sure it's defective, but I adore it because no gaps!

Anyone: I'd like to post a picture of myself in the bra, but I don't want my email traced here... is there a way to prevent that?

Try asian bras ella and peggy are trying .
Posting your pic has no email trace

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon