Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does too much estrogen make your hips and thighs wider (the bones) or is it fat gain?

(07-03-2014, 03:50 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 02:41 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:01 AM)myboobs Wrote:  All I have noticed is extra fat on me pooch Sad

I'm sorry to hear that Sad Have you been able to take it off?

I am on more careful diet Sad but pooch still there Sad

Awn Sad I know it's so hard to take of weight and it's so easy to put it on...that's what sucks. If you're interested I know of a supplement called DIM which lowers bad estrogen in the body. I read reviews on it and many people said that after taking it they lost a few pounds in the stomach area. I just started taking it about 1 week ago and it's too soon to see a difference but I have noticed that I haven't been getting headaches everyday anymore. I'll keep you updated with how it goes, if you're interested let me know and I'll tell you where I got it from. Good luck Smile take care Smile

(07-03-2014, 03:12 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 02:38 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 11:52 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I've stopped taking fenugreek and fennel because I was gaining fat in the hips area. I'm pretty sure it's fat, I've always been pear shaped so if I gain some weight it always tends to go there...
I think this could be a sign that we don't need extra estrogen in our body!
Did you gain something in the breasts area too? I didn't Dodgy

Thanks for the answer! and yes same thing happened to me...except i'm not really pair shaped I'm kinda more straight but ever since I started taking that stuff it make me wider, especially in the hip and thigh area. And no it did not do anything for my breasts at all. -__-

When you stopped taking the herbs did the fat gain in the hip area come off?

I stopped just a week ago so it's too soon, but I'm already noticing a difference, I'll let you know how it goes. Oh, I forgot to say my cellulite got worse too. Dodgy

I took some herbs last summer and all that developed was severe cellulite. I'm working on it but it's coming off super slowly - I hate it as I normally have very fit looking, muscular legs. Now they're the same size but fatty looking Sad

(07-03-2014, 09:31 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 11:52 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I've stopped taking fenugreek and fennel because I was gaining fat in the hips area. I'm pretty sure it's fat, I've always been pear shaped so if I gain some weight it always tends to go there...

Thanks for the answer! and yes same thing happened to me...except i'm not really pair shaped I'm kinda more straight but ever since I started taking that stuff it make me wider, especially in the hip and thigh area. And no it did not do anything for my breasts at all. -__-

I stopped just a week ago so it's too soon, but I'm already noticing a difference, I'll let you know how it goes. Oh, I forgot to say my cellulite got worse too. Dodgy

I took some herbs last summer and all that developed was severe cellulite. I'm working on it but it's coming off super slowly - I hate it as I normally have very fit looking, muscular legs. Now they're the same size but fatty looking Sad

awww that really sucks Sad I know its SOOOO hard to take off no matter how hard we work...do you think that it is because of the estrogen? I do have a supplement that lowers bad estrogen and it could help you if you're interested let me know

During puberty, so from when u get ur period and 4 years after, ur actual hip bones get wider but ur bones have a set size that's been predetermined awhile ago. After puberty any extra size u get on ur hips is just fat and/or muscle or the joint is stretched out after child birth.

(07-03-2014, 11:18 PM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  During puberty, so from when u get ur period and 4 years after, ur actual hip bones get wider but ur bones have a set size that's been predetermined awhile ago. After puberty any extra size u get on ur hips is just fat and/or muscle or the joint is stretched out after child birth.

Ok I see...Makes sense. Thank you so much for the help Smile

(07-03-2014, 08:39 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 03:50 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 02:41 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:01 AM)myboobs Wrote:  All I have noticed is extra fat on me pooch Sad

I'm sorry to hear that Sad Have you been able to take it off?

I am on more careful diet Sad but pooch still there Sad

Awn Sad I know it's so hard to take of weight and it's so easy to put it on...that's what sucks. If you're interested I know of a supplement called DIM which lowers bad estrogen in the body. I read reviews on it and many people said that after taking it they lost a few pounds in the stomach area. I just started taking it about 1 week ago and it's too soon to see a difference but I have noticed that I haven't been getting headaches everyday anymore. I'll keep you updated with how it goes, if you're interested let me know and I'll tell you where I got it from. Good luck Smile take care Smile
I am thinking of getting fruit supplement called grachia . Apparently the product was ob abc TV USA "

I've been on pm for 3 months and have put on almost 10 lbs. My thighs, hips, butt have all gone up 1 inch. I workout too. Now I have cellulite on my thighs really bad. I know it's from the herbs. I'm taking milk thistle to detox the liver. Then going to take dr natura colon cleanse. Then I am done with NB. No more suppelments. Going to see a Chinese acupuncture dr. First I need to see how to get my estrogen up and balanced the right way. Good luck ladies on your journey.

(09-03-2014, 06:07 AM)Tinytots Wrote:  I've been on pm for 3 months and have put on almost 10 lbs. My thighs, hips, butt have all gone up 1 inch. I workout too. Now I have cellulite on my thighs really bad. I know it's from the herbs. I'm taking milk thistle to detox the liver. Then going to take dr natura colon cleanse. Then I am done with NB. No more suppelments. Going to see a Chinese acupuncture dr. First I need to see how to get my estrogen up and balanced the right way. Good luck ladies on your journey.

Hi there, sorry to hear about what happened. That really sucks because it's so hard to take off. I have had the same thing happen to me. I am also done with all the herbs, such a bad experience. Thank you for sharing and good luck with everything. Take care xoxo

(07-03-2014, 08:35 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

Oh really? I noticed that too. I've never had cellulite before but when my thighs started getting bigger I noticed I was getting it in that area. If ever you're interested I know about a supplement that is suppose to lower bad estrogen. It's called DIM. I have been using it for about 1 week now and I haven't noticed anything yet but I think it's too soon to tell. I did notice though that I haven't been getting headaches. Before I was getting them almost everyday for about 1-2 months but they were weird headaches..like the ones that linger and are like there but keep going off and on...I think it's kind of like a stress headache. The first day I started taking the supplement I didn't get a headache and it's been 1 week since then and haven't had one since... I'll let you know if I notice a difference on my hips and thighs after a few weeks of taking DIM. I'll keep you updated. Good luck Smile take care Smile !

Thank you for the tip, let me know if it works!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon