Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

(07-03-2014, 08:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  As always, Ella, I got mine on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Cinnamon-Cassia-ounce/dp/B000W3X4PI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1394221743&sr=8-6&keywords=cinnamon+oil Lasts forever. I've had it since October and the contents in the bottle have barely gone down.

I love essential oils but try to stay away from the NOW brand. It says on it "not for internal use" or something like that because it's filled with unhealthy fillers. Buy a pure grade essential oil. I use DoTerra but I think Young Living is also relatively pure. More expensive but much safer for you. I know you can buy doTerra on Amazon. You really only need a drop or 2 of their oils for anything, they are super strong.

I have contemplated using the cinnamon on my breasts but I've been scared. I tried using it as a lip plumper and my lips were on fire!

I'm sure it's easy to track down at a health food store. iHerb ships to you in 4 days? That's amazing! If you can't find it locally, here you go: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Essential-Oils-Cinnamon-Cassia-1-fl-oz-30-ml/915#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=cinnamon%20oil&rc=466&sr=null&ic=3

(07-03-2014, 09:16 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'm sure it's easy to track down at a health food store. iHerb ships to you in 4 days? That's amazing! If you can't find it locally, here you go: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Essential-Oils-Cinnamon-Cassia-1-fl-oz-30-ml/915#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=cinnamon%20oil&rc=466&sr=null&ic=3

EEE thank you BB! Smile
I was planning on getting another order today anyway so I might just do that. I guarantee you if I find cinnamon oil here, it will be four times the price as I can get it on iherb!

(07-03-2014, 09:16 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 08:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  As always, Ella, I got mine on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Cinnamon-Cassia-ounce/dp/B000W3X4PI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1394221743&sr=8-6&keywords=cinnamon+oil Lasts forever. I've had it since October and the contents in the bottle have barely gone down.

I love essential oils but try to stay away from the NOW brand. It says on it "not for internal use" or something like that because it's filled with unhealthy fillers. Buy a pure grade essential oil. I use DoTerra but I think Young Living is also relatively pure. More expensive but much safer for you. I know you can buy doTerra on Amazon. You really only need a drop or 2 of their oils for anything, they are super strong.

I have contemplated using the cinnamon on my breasts but I've been scared. I tried using it as a lip plumper and my lips were on fire!

Thanks, wishin. I don't ingest it and don't use it on my lips anymore, so I'm not too worried. And I put in a few drops in my breast oil mix and I don't feel it, so I'm going to add some more. But essential oils are very potent, indeed!

(07-03-2014, 09:19 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks, wishin. I don't ingest it and don't use it on my lips anymore, so I'm not too worried. And I put in a few drops in my breast oil mix and I don't feel it, so I'm going to add some more. But essential oils are very potent, indeed!

Ok good - the idea of using a non-pure brand on your lips scared me! I have bought some now brand oils in the past but now I stick with doTerra. I use Clary Sage in my everyday massage butter as it's been shown to have some breast enhancing properties. I'm probably not using enough, but it makes a very nice body butter Smile

(07-03-2014, 09:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 09:16 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'm sure it's easy to track down at a health food store. iHerb ships to you in 4 days? That's amazing! If you can't find it locally, here you go: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Essential-Oils-Cinnamon-Cassia-1-fl-oz-30-ml/915#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=cinnamon%20oil&rc=466&sr=null&ic=3

EEE thank you BB! Smile
I was planning on getting another order today anyway so I might just do that. I guarantee you if I find cinnamon oil here, it will be four times the price as I can get it on iherb!

So true! My local health store has an okay selection of essential oils, but I can always find a much better deal online.

OK thanks BB / Wishin duely noted to only buy pure brand.
Also upon having a quick look I see its cinnamon leaf that is what is used and not the powder - so answered my own question there Smile

(07-03-2014, 09:22 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 09:19 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks, wishin. I don't ingest it and don't use it on my lips anymore, so I'm not too worried. And I put in a few drops in my breast oil mix and I don't feel it, so I'm going to add some more. But essential oils are very potent, indeed!

Ok good - the idea of using a non-pure brand on your lips scared me! I have bought some now brand oils in the past but now I stick with doTerra. I use Clary Sage in my everyday massage butter as it's been shown to have some breast enhancing properties. I'm probably not using enough, but it makes a very nice body butter Smile

Good looking out, Wishin! Now you've got me curious about clary sage. Off to research! Oo, I wonder if I could make a super breast enhancing oil with flaxseed oil, cinnamon oil, and clary sage! *wiggles fingers*

WHEAT GERM OIL FOR BREAST ENLARGEMENT/CIRCULATION

· Wheat germ oil - It is one of the best agents that are very rich in vitamin E. Vitamin is very essential for beautiful skin. Wheat germ oil is also very effective in increasing the blood flow toward the breast tissue there by supplying it with proper nourishment and oxygen for proper metabolism. This enhances the breast size.

There are countless articles re wheat germ oil and breast enlargement BUTTTTT I believe it could be high in estrogenic properties and therefore only use a little bit for massage.

Ok ladies you may hate me for this but please read!!!!

possible warning re use of cinnamon oil..

Cinnamon has different chemical properties depending on whether you are dealing with Cinnamon Sticks, Cinnamon Leaf oil or Cinnamon Bark Oil. Cinnamon Leaf Oil has higher levels of Eugenol while Cinnamon Bark Oil has higher levels of Cinnamaldehyde.

Toxicity[edit]

Eugenol is hepatotoxic, meaning it may cause damage to the liver.[17][18]

Overdose is possible, causing a wide range of symptoms from blood in the patient's urine, to convulsions, diarrhea, nausea, unconsciousness, dizziness, or rapid heartbeat.[19] According to a published 1993 report, a 2-year old boy nearly died after taking between 5 and 10 ml.[20]

Eugenol is subject to restrictions on its use in perfumery[21] as some people may become sensitised to it, however, the degree to which eugenol can cause an allergic reaction in humans is disputed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon