Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

(07-03-2014, 09:34 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  WHEAT GERM OIL FOR BREAST ENLARGEMENT/CIRCULATION

· Wheat germ oil - It is one of the best agents that are very rich in vitamin E. Vitamin is very essential for beautiful skin. Wheat germ oil is also very effective in increasing the blood flow toward the breast tissue there by supplying it with proper nourishment and oxygen for proper metabolism. This enhances the breast size.

There are countless articles re wheat germ oil and breast enlargement BUTTTTT I believe it could be high in estrogenic properties and therefore only use a little bit for massage.

Oh my gosh, you guys are amazing! Finding all sorts of useful stuff. Keep it coming. I wonder what wheat germ oil smells like. I like to cut my flaxseed oil with another oil to minimize the smell when I massage with it. Right now I use sweet almond oil for that. Maybe I could use this instead. http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Wheat-Germ-Oil-16-fl-oz-473-ml/825#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=wheat%20germ%20oil&rc=3315&sr=null&ic=2

The above warning is more relevant to "cinnamon leaf oil" and its Eugenol content. It was cinnamon leaf oil that I noticed being the major source of oils supplied on the market so avoid this type Smile

(07-03-2014, 09:43 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok ladies you may hate me for this but please read!!!!

possible warning re use of cinnamon oil..

Cinnamon has different chemical properties depending on whether you are dealing with Cinnamon Sticks, Cinnamon Leaf oil or Cinnamon Bark Oil. Cinnamon Leaf Oil has higher levels of Eugenol while Cinnamon Bark Oil has higher levels of Cinnamaldehyde.

Toxicity[edit]

Eugenol is hepatotoxic, meaning it may cause damage to the liver.[17][18]

Overdose is possible, causing a wide range of symptoms from blood in the patient's urine, to convulsions, diarrhea, nausea, unconsciousness, dizziness, or rapid heartbeat.[19] According to a published 1993 report, a 2-year old boy nearly died after taking between 5 and 10 ml.[20]

Eugenol is subject to restrictions on its use in perfumery[21] as some people may become sensitised to it, however, the degree to which eugenol can cause an allergic reaction in humans is disputed

Good information! You can never be too careful, wow. The brand I use uses both the leaves and the twigs. Sad Guess I'd better switch after all! Amazon has some brands that use the bark.

Its such a downer eh Sad I think any essential oil has to be used with caution due to strength which pushes me personally more towards using food sources like the garlic and ginger etc And you know what the heat pad might be one of the best ways along with internal stimulation such as above..

It's too bad, as essential oils are natural substances. You'd think they'd be the safest things. Yep, I think I'll stick with my heating pad (I do want to give the wheat germ oil a go, though).

Thanks for sharing all this great info, Ella!

Thanks for all infos and warnings.

Maybe I will try the cayenne pepper in my cream or oil.

Do you guys know these "ABC heat patches" which are being used against muscular pains? They contain capsaicin (from cayenne pepper) so cayenne in an oil shouldn't be dangerous I think. It just should not be too much!

[Image: Elastoplast-ABC-Heat-Plaster-22cm-X-14cm---1-patch.jpg]

(07-03-2014, 10:23 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks for all infos and warnings.

Maybe I will try the cayenne pepper in my cream or oil.

Do you guys know these "ABC heat patches" which are being used against muscular pains? They contain capsaicin (from cayenne pepper) so cayenne in an oil shouldn't be dangerous I think. It just should not be too much!

[Image: Elastoplast-ABC-Heat-Plaster-22cm-X-14cm---1-patch.jpg]

Oh to have all the money in the world and be able to buy ALL THE PRODUCTS!!!! lol Wink

Ps peggy im like you very inclined to try a little cayenne and ginger, and see how that goes Smile

They also have creams with capsaicin in them. I used to frequent a haircare message board, and the ladies on it were using the creams on their scalps to encourage bloodflow to their scalps. It increased their hair growth. You're on to something, peggy! Cayenne pepper's definitely worth a shot.

(07-03-2014, 09:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 09:43 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok ladies you may hate me for this but please read!!!!

possible warning re use of cinnamon oil..

Cinnamon has different chemical properties depending on whether you are dealing with Cinnamon Sticks, Cinnamon Leaf oil or Cinnamon Bark Oil. Cinnamon Leaf Oil has higher levels of Eugenol while Cinnamon Bark Oil has higher levels of Cinnamaldehyde.

Toxicity[edit]

Eugenol is hepatotoxic, meaning it may cause damage to the liver.[17][18]

Overdose is possible, causing a wide range of symptoms from blood in the patient's urine, to convulsions, diarrhea, nausea, unconsciousness, dizziness, or rapid heartbeat.[19] According to a published 1993 report, a 2-year old boy nearly died after taking between 5 and 10 ml.[20]

Eugenol is subject to restrictions on its use in perfumery[21] as some people may become sensitised to it, however, the degree to which eugenol can cause an allergic reaction in humans is disputed

Good information! You can never be too careful, wow. The brand I use uses both the leaves and the twigs. Sad Guess I'd better switch after all! Amazon has some brands that use the bark.

WOW, crazy! I wondered why doTerra only sold 5ml bottles (most oils are 15) and that it has a childproof cap on. I pulled out my book and it says it's made from steam distillation from the bark. When I look at chemical constituents I do see eugenol(<30%) listed.

It does have body warming as a common primary use but yes, maybe we should use in moderation. Makes sense though as I only use 1-2 drops of any oil a day.

(07-03-2014, 09:26 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Good looking out, Wishin! Now you've got me curious about clary sage. Off to research! Oo, I wonder if I could make a super breast enhancing oil with flaxseed oil, cinnamon oil, and clary sage! *wiggles fingers*

I found clary sage listed in the book "Modern Essentials" under Breasts -> Enlarge and Firm.

I love the idea of a flaxseed oil mix - I hate the smell of flaxseed oil. I'm thinking about mixing the flaxseed and essential oils in a spray bottle and spraying a bit on while Noogling (I do 7:2 sessions). Maybe some AromaTouch oil, it has many of the oils listed below.

BTW - when using essential oils make sure you don't mix them into any plastic containers as they can eat through plastic. Get glass or metal.

Ok, last thing, I promise! I just looked in my book under circulation and they have listed:
Best: Cypress
Secondary: thyme, peppermint, clary sage, wintergreen, citrus bliss
Third: rosemary, geranium, cinnamon, helichrysum, serenity, basil

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon