Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

(07-03-2014, 10:57 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 09:26 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Good looking out, Wishin! Now you've got me curious about clary sage. Off to research! Oo, I wonder if I could make a super breast enhancing oil with flaxseed oil, cinnamon oil, and clary sage! *wiggles fingers*

I found clary sage listed in the book "Modern Essentials" under Breasts -> Enlarge and Firm.

I love the idea of a flaxseed oil mix - I hate the smell of flaxseed oil. I'm thinking about mixing the flaxseed and essential oils in a spray bottle and spraying a bit on while Noogling (I do 7:2 sessions). Maybe some AromaTouch oil, it has many of the oils listed below.

BTW - when using essential oils make sure you don't mix them into any plastic containers as they can eat through plastic. Get glass or metal.

Ok, last thing, I promise! I just looked in my book under circulation and they have listed:
Best: Cypress
Secondary: thyme, peppermint, clary sage, wintergreen, citrus bliss
Third: rosemary, geranium, cinnamon, helichrysum, serenity, basil
Love it! Thanks for sharing Smile

Yes Wishin, I read about Cypress. I think I am going to buy it! Wink

Ok found these too: Circulation/lymphatics (some repeated as per Peggy)

Six practices that will improve lymphatic circulation are dry brush massage, contrast showers, rebounding, exercise, going braless, and breast self-massage. Dry brush massage stimulates the lymphatic system to expel toxins through the skin. Blood circulation is increased to the internal organs, which promotes oxygenation and healing.

Movement of the arms, armpits and chest assists lymphatic cleansing of the breasts.

NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH

Whilest its most unlike me to post shots like this, its only one boob right lol

But lOOK!!!! Red/dots/actual circulation!!! And as I sit here right now typing this ten minutes later I still have circulation dots all over my breasts! Now I haven't seen this hardly EVER!

DRY BRUSHING LADIES DRY BRUSHING!!! Gently of course but here it is, I've found my solution Smile

(08-03-2014, 05:14 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH

But lOOK!!!! Red/dots/actual circulation!!! And as I sit here right now typing this ten minutes later I still have circulation dots all over my breasts! Now I haven't seen this hardly EVER!

DRY BRUSHING LADIES DRY BRUSHING!!! Gently of course but here it is, I've found my solution Smile

Cool Ella ( based on your Pic dry brushing works Tongue ).
Hey I was thinking (before I read you) about thai breast slapping technique, but I like the dry brushing idea.

(08-03-2014, 05:25 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  

Hey I was thinking (before I read you) about thai breast slapping technique, but I like the dry brushing idea.

That's a good idea too! I can tell you now they are still red and blotchey! Looks disgusting I know. But the benefits to lymphatic circulation alone is worth it. No question I will do this daily now. I've not responded to anything like this before. Lets just hope its circulation and not some heinous reaction to the bristles lol

(08-03-2014, 05:28 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-03-2014, 05:25 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  

That's a good idea too! I can tell you now they are still red and blotchey! Looks disgusting I know. But the benefits to lymphatic circulation alone is worth it. No question I will do this daily now. I've not responded to anything like this before. Lets just hope its circulation and not some heinous reaction to the bristles lol

Great Ella, I think I gonna try it too soon. I really don´t want to put cayenne on my breast if there something better to improve blood flow Smile

Great Ella. I will try that too. Smile

Oh my word, Ella, I don't know why I didn't think to share this, but I dry brush all over my body every single time I bathe or shower, and it makes me SO warm. I can't believe I didn't say more about it (especially since dry brushing has been shared in this thread already)! It definitely works beautifully. All your blood gets worked up into frenzy!

SO glad you found something that works for you! This is fantastic! Big Grin

(07-03-2014, 10:57 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 09:26 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Good looking out, Wishin! Now you've got me curious about clary sage. Off to research! Oo, I wonder if I could make a super breast enhancing oil with flaxseed oil, cinnamon oil, and clary sage! *wiggles fingers*

I found clary sage listed in the book "Modern Essentials" under Breasts -> Enlarge and Firm.

I love the idea of a flaxseed oil mix - I hate the smell of flaxseed oil. I'm thinking about mixing the flaxseed and essential oils in a spray bottle and spraying a bit on while Noogling (I do 7:2 sessions). Maybe some AromaTouch oil, it has many of the oils listed below.

BTW - when using essential oils make sure you don't mix them into any plastic containers as they can eat through plastic. Get glass or metal.

Ok, last thing, I promise! I just looked in my book under circulation and they have listed:
Best: Cypress
Secondary: thyme, peppermint, clary sage, wintergreen, citrus bliss
Third: rosemary, geranium, cinnamon, helichrysum, serenity, basil

Wishin, you're an essential oil connoisseur! So much great info. Going to have to put my oils in a glass bottle. I was noticing my plastic bottle seemed weaker.

I'm reading up on cypress oil. And you know what, I used to make a scalp oil mixture with peppermint oil. Very powerful stuff! 1 drop too many and your head would feel like the Antarctic! And citrus bliss... I'll bet that would make any mixture smell amazing. I love citrus smells.

Might need to do an essential oils haul on Amazon! Don't I just love spending money? Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon