Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

(10-03-2014, 04:13 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Since I discovered essential oils my budget has gotten so much tighter each month, I'm completely addicted!

This showed up on my pinterest feed this weekend - it's a cayenne pepper and ginger warming oil recipe. I have some brewing right now Smile

http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/ca...in-relief/

Oo, Wishin... my interest is piqued! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to dig through the cupboard and see if we have some cayenne pepper. Also, thanks to you, I now have some clary sage essential oil in my shopping cart on amazon.com waiting to be ordered.

peggy, don't go burning your breasts off! D:

I can say that I drink water/juice/tea ALL day. I am a liquid freak! I'm guessing this helps me with circulation.

So last night I got out the capsasian cream and decided to give it another try... only using less.... and it didn't get so hot I couldnt sleep like before.... still 8 hours later when I took a shower they really got shot when you apply water... made pumping this morning more interesting (hot hot hot) and now wearing a bra is kind of uncomfortable.... I don't know if peppers really help circulation or not....

(10-03-2014, 07:26 PM)Karren Wrote:  Don't do it Peggy! and even after you wash your hands.... be careful where you touch! eyes..... sensitive body parts! lol. that stays on your skin a long time...

If you do burn yourself use coconut oil. Cover the hot oil spot with coconut oil and towel off. It's a carrier oil that will remove the others better than water ever could.

I have used just a few drops of the oil and felt nothing. Don't worry guys. Smile

(11-03-2014, 12:22 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Oo, Wishin... my interest is piqued! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to dig through the cupboard and see if we have some cayenne pepper. Also, thanks to you, I now have some clary sage essential oil in my shopping cart on amazon.com waiting to be ordered.

Awesome!!! I hope you like it Smile I've heard you can put a drop on your ovaries each morning to help with hormone balance and PMS symptoms. I haven't had as much luck with that as one of my friends has.

(11-03-2014, 04:25 PM)peggy Wrote:  I have used just a few drops of the oil and felt nothing. Don't worry guys. Smile

Crazy huh. I really thought it would work. When I used a reasonable amount of cayenne diluted in oil and tried on my arm - NOTHING!

Little update: After taking gingko for a few days I am now seeing redness while noogling so must be aiding in circulation.
Just thought id share Smile

(11-03-2014, 04:29 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 12:22 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Oo, Wishin... my interest is piqued! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to dig through the cupboard and see if we have some cayenne pepper. Also, thanks to you, I now have some clary sage essential oil in my shopping cart on amazon.com waiting to be ordered.

Awesome!!! I hope you like it Smile I've heard you can put a drop on your ovaries each morning to help with hormone balance and PMS symptoms. I haven't had as much luck with that as one of my friends has.

On your ovaries...? *is trying to picture how one would even do that*

(11-03-2014, 07:13 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Little update: After taking gingko for a few days I am now seeing redness while noogling so must be aiding in circulation.
Just thought id share Smile

Oh my gosh Ella that's great! I sure hope it lasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon