Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

(12-03-2014, 12:38 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  On your ovaries...? *is trying to picture how one would even do that*

Oops, on your stomach, the skin area over where your ovaries sit. Sorry about that!

Many of the oils you can use directly over the spot you want them to go.

Ha ha, gotcha. I should have figured that out on my own, actually. Thanks for clearing that up!

‎DetoxTips‬ Steam baths, hot tubs, and saunas in particular are favourite ways to get your heart beating and your blood circulating, which improves toxin transfer from tissues to the bloodstream, then to the liver, which chemically alters many harmful substances into harmless ones.

(11-03-2014, 07:13 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Little update: After taking gingko for a few days I am now seeing redness while noogling so must be aiding in circulation.
Just thought id share Smile

Your going to get caught again! lol

(12-03-2014, 08:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  ‎DetoxTips‬ Steam baths, hot tubs, and saunas in particular are favourite ways to get your heart beating and your blood circulating, which improves toxin transfer from tissues to the bloodstream, then to the liver, which chemically alters many harmful substances into harmless ones.

Interesting - I took a detox bath yesterday, totally unrelated to NBE and circulation. Himalayan salts + Epsom salts + essential oils. And lots and lots of water to drink. Of course it was this morning that I read you should dry brush before one, I'll do that next time!

(12-03-2014, 08:10 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 07:13 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Little update: After taking gingko for a few days I am now seeing redness while noogling so must be aiding in circulation.
Just thought id share Smile

Your going to get caught again! lol

You aint wrong there Karen.. lol Just last night hubby said to me "why are you on that breast of nexus place all the time" :p

(12-03-2014, 11:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You aint wrong there Karen.. lol Just last night hubby said to me "why are you on that breast of nexus place all the time" :p

OMG, what did you reply?? Blush

(13-03-2014, 02:30 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 11:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You aint wrong there Karen.. lol Just last night hubby said to me "why are you on that breast of nexus place all the time" :p

OMG, what did you reply?? Blush

Ha ha it was quite funny actually Peggy. He said " I don't like you being on that place talking about boobies all the time, its making you go out and buy EVEN MORE pills and potions" lol - bless him! ha ha

Lol, he is really cool. Wink

Btw how is your circulation going? Are you still dry brushing? Smile

(13-03-2014, 06:50 PM)peggy Wrote:  Lol, he is really cool. Wink

Btw how is your circulation going? Are you still dry brushing? Smile

I know, he loves to take the mickey out of me! I actually had a mild case of food poisoning yesterday so all NBE was off the table, but yes I do intend to keep up with the dry brushing Smile although I never had the response again like I did that very first time! I think a combination of internal stimulation like ginko along with external will be the key for me esp as autumn is coming.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon