Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different massaging techniques (video's)

LOL, Ella, I've actually done something like that, except with my blanket. Blush Works nicely!

Lol me too. I noogled when my bf was outside and I had the blanket around my torso. When he came in he asked whether I am cold, lol. Blush

(16-04-2014, 12:34 AM)peggy Wrote:  Lol me too. I noogled when my bf was outside and I had the blanket around my torso. When he came in he asked whether I am cold, lol. Blush

Ha ha, potentially awkward situation evaded! Well done. Big Grin

(16-04-2014, 12:34 AM)peggy Wrote:  Lol me too. I noogled when my bf was outside and I had the blanket around my torso. When he came in he asked whether I am cold, lol. Blush

WoW you guys are brave!!!!!! I only do it when im alone now after daughter caught me lol Blush

LOL, my dad literally NEVER goes in my room for anything EVER, even when I'm not home, my mom's in a wheelchair, so she can't get around too well and can't get in my room without help, and my brother lives in the basement and only comes up for food and to watch sports. So I'm not taking much of a risk using mine when other people are home. The only risk I'm taking is darting into the bathroom with the cups on, which only takes a second as it's right across the hall from my room, just a door over.

Now, if my niece and nephew were visiting, THEN I'd need to be brave! They're always banging on my door! Tongue

Okay, I got to watch the video. I love the music, it's so relaxing. I tried pressing some of the points like she was, though, and it hurt!

(16-04-2014, 12:49 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL, my dad literally NEVER goes in my room for anything EVER, even when I'm not home, my mom's in a wheelchair, so she can't get around too well and can't get in my room without help, and my brother lives in the basement and only comes up for food and to watch sports. So I'm not taking much of a risk using mine when other people are home. The only risk I'm taking is darting into the bathroom with the cups on, which only takes a second as it's right across the hall from my room, just a door over.

Now, if my niece and nephew were visiting, THEN I'd need to be brave! They're always banging on my door! Tongue

Ok. Im comming to live with you!

(16-04-2014, 01:01 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-04-2014, 12:49 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL, my dad literally NEVER goes in my room for anything EVER, even when I'm not home, my mom's in a wheelchair, so she can't get around too well and can't get in my room without help, and my brother lives in the basement and only comes up for food and to watch sports. So I'm not taking much of a risk using mine when other people are home. The only risk I'm taking is darting into the bathroom with the cups on, which only takes a second as it's right across the hall from my room, just a door over.

Ok. Im comming to live with you!

There's a guest room right next door my bedroom! You can have it! Smile

(16-04-2014, 01:01 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Okay, I got to watch the video. I love the music, it's so relaxing. I tried pressing some of the points like she was, though, and it hurt!

Oh yeh ive no intentions of doing any of the pressure points on the breast itself! But the armpit pressure points are popular and i like the actual circular massage and fat brushing she does Smile im definately doing those Wink

Im still NOT going to do the pushing down on the actual breast pressure points in the massage but i remember that tigerlilly girl who grew really well reccomended it cause it unblocked the blockages in the breast that hinders breast growth. Maybe theres something in that??? But still i like being gentle and loving to my boobies Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon