Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different massaging techniques (video's)

I prefer being gentle, too. I loved tigerlily and fengshui's programs and tried to replicate their techniques and massages, but even back then pressing my pressure points hurt. I'll stick with massages that I don't dread doing!

Here are some Chinese ones. I've picked out the main points and translated them. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhADhILJo4A
Rose, jasmine and ylang ylang oil is recommended. The first action should be done 5 times and it helps with wide set and saggy breasts. The second action should be done on the exhale. This will stimulate your breasts. The third action gets rid of armpit fat. Do it 8-10 times and repeat on the other side. If you want to kick it up a notch, do the fourth action instead. Lastly is the 'crab walk' which is meant to perk your boobs up. 5 circles on both sides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2klliSz6Y
2 exercises which require dumbbells that target armpit fat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT-NcEVYo1M
According to the video, if you press on the acupoints every day, your breasts will become unsaggy (I'm running out of words lol. What's another word for perky?) and beautiful. The first point is right in the center between our nipples. You can use either your thumb or index finger to press down for 9 seconds before letting go for another 9. Continue for 20 times. He mentions that the strength needed should be about the strength used to carry 3kg. The second point is between the center point and the nipple, on either side. Similarly, 9 seconds for each press with 9 seconds rest in between, for 10-20 repetitions. The last point is on the underbust, also in the center. FYI, the acupoints are meant to hurt for it to be effective.

(23-04-2014, 10:46 AM)boobfairy Wrote:  Here are some Chinese ones. I've picked out the main points and translated them. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhADhILJo4A
Rose, jasmine and ylang ylang oil is recommended. The first action should be done 5 times and it helps with wide set and saggy breasts. The second action should be done on the exhale. This will stimulate your breasts. The third action gets rid of armpit fat. Do it 8-10 times and repeat on the other side. If you want to kick it up a notch, do the fourth action instead. Lastly is the 'crab walk' which is meant to perk your boobs up. 5 circles on both sides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2klliSz6Y
2 exercises which require dumbbells that target armpit fat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT-NcEVYo1M
According to the video, if you press on the acupoints every day, your breasts will become unsaggy (I'm running out of words lol. What's another word for perky?) and beautiful. The first point is right in the center between our nipples. You can use either your thumb or index finger to press down for 9 seconds before letting go for another 9. Continue for 20 times. He mentions that the strength needed should be about the strength used to carry 3kg. The second point is between the center point and the nipple, on either side. Similarly, 9 seconds for each press with 9 seconds rest in between, for 10-20 repetitions. The last point is on the underbust, also in the center. FYI, the acupoints are meant to hurt for it to be effective.

Cool videos!!! Thank you. Definitely trying these too Smile

Hi! I'm new but since this forum has given me so much I wanted to help by translating the highlights of the Japanese "Bust Up" massage technique. This is also coined the "God Hand" technique and it boasts that anyone can go up a cup size and over 2,000 women have had success with it.
It basically uses the fat brushing techniques I think everyone is familiar with and combines the use of one specific pressure point.
Step 1 (3:43) - rub lotion on breasts so your hands will glide when massaging
Step 2 (4:12) - A) massage from your elbows past your armpit to about the center of your breast 10 times B) massage from under your armpit up from your back to the center of your chest 10 times gently (5:06) C) take 4 fingers and gently pinch the area just under your arm pit for 10 seconds **note this may hurt a bit if your lymph nodes need draining** (5:17) Then repeat step (A) This all should aid in draining lymph nodes, uplift your breasts and return fullness to your breasts.
Step 3 (6:56) - stimulate female hormones by using both hands to gently massage and lift breasts up you're massaging from side of your breast - the key is to stimulate the pressure point above your breast with your thumb (7:15) do this ten times.
4th & Final step (7:43) - stimulate the female pressure point (check out 8:22) press 3 times for 3 seconds. This should hurt a bit if you're doing it right. They mention it's about 2 cm below the center of your cleavage move your thumb towards your nipple till you feel a slight indentation and that's the spot. I honestly have difficulty finding this spot and use my index and middle fingers to find it where it is tender then press (see also 13:12)
Background - the lady and creator of the technique started out as a C then became an A cup after breast feeding. She regained it and more.
Thanks and best of luck!

(26-04-2014, 09:12 PM)BERRYBERRY1234 Wrote:  Hi! I'm new but since this forum has given me so much I wanted to help by translating the highlights of the Japanese "Bust Up" massage technique. This is also coined the "God Hand" technique and it boasts that anyone can go up a cup size and over 2,000 women have had success with it.
It basically uses the fat brushing techniques I think everyone is familiar with and combines the use of one specific pressure point.
Step 1 (3:43) - rub lotion on breasts so your hands will glide when massaging
Step 2 (4:12) - A) massage from your elbows past your armpit to about the center of your breast 10 times B) massage from under your armpit up from your back to the center of your chest 10 times gently (5:06) C) take 4 fingers and gently pinch the area just under your arm pit for 10 seconds **note this may hurt a bit if your lymph nodes need draining** (5:17) Then repeat step (A) This all should aid in draining lymph nodes, uplift your breasts and return fullness to your breasts.
Step 3 (6:56) - stimulate female hormones by using both hands to gently massage and lift breasts up you're massaging from side of your breast - the key is to stimulate the pressure point above your breast with your thumb (7:15) do this ten times.
4th & Final step (7:43) - stimulate the female pressure point (check out 8:22) press 3 times for 3 seconds. This should hurt a bit if you're doing it right. They mention it's about 2 cm below the center of your cleavage move your thumb towards your nipple till you feel a slight indentation and that's the spot. I honestly have difficulty finding this spot and use my index and middle fingers to find it where it is tender then press (see also 13:12)
Background - the lady and creator of the technique started out as a C then became an A cup after breast feeding. She regained it and more.
Thanks and best of luck!

Thank you soo much Smile

I found this I'm sure someone's posted it before but I like how it suggests different massage techniques for different size breast and what each does.
Not a video though sorry but easy descriptions.
http://www.femfigure.com/index.php?main_page=page_3

Hello guys, i am new here.. I want to know how can i do chi massage and deer massage correctly? I dnt wanna make my boobs worse! Coz i have read lots of diff. Comments about the right directions.. Inwards or outwards?

Yay! Great links, thank you! Definitely going through and saving these.

Okay you guys, be careful with your flaxseed-oil and laundry-doing-mothers on guard

So I had used flaxseed-oil for a couple of months without any trouble, no stains, no smell, no nothing. But when I bought a new bottle from a different store, it did stain, and smell! And after using it for just a few weeks, it was gone from the drawer I kept it in, it had just disappeard! Well turns out my mom noticed the stains in my pajama tops and the smell when she was doing the laundry. So ofcourse she went up to my room to search for the cause. Fortunately (and I recommend y'all do this too) I had put it in a spray bottle for easier use, and I had left the original label on there, which was for conditioner. So when my mom asked me 'what is this?!' I simply replied 'Oh that's just a new type of overnight conditioner.' Which I could perfectly get away with because I have very long hair so "obviously with a bit of twisting and turning in my sleep it would transfer onto my clothing" *bats lashes*.
However, my mom did throw it away, which is a shame because I really liked the results flaxseed-oil gave me Sad
So yeah, stay safe you guys!

(17-05-2014, 02:18 PM)flatchested_weirdo Wrote:  Okay you guys, be careful with your flaxseed-oil and laundry-doing-mothers on guard

So I had used flaxseed-oil for a couple of months without any trouble, no stains, no smell, no nothing. But when I bought a new bottle from a different store, it did stain, and smell! And after using it for just a few weeks, it was gone from the drawer I kept it in, it had just disappeard! Well turns out my mom noticed the stains in my pajama tops and the smell when she was doing the laundry. So ofcourse she went up to my room to search for the cause. Fortunately (and I recommend y'all do this too) I had put it in a spray bottle for easier use, and I had left the original label on there, which was for conditioner. So when my mom asked me 'what is this?!' I simply replied 'Oh that's just a new type of overnight conditioner.' Which I could perfectly get away with because I have very long hair so "obviously with a bit of twisting and turning in my sleep it would transfer onto my clothing" *bats lashes*.
However, my mom did throw it away, which is a shame because I really liked the results flaxseed-oil gave me Sad
So yeah, stay safe you guys!

Lol my pajamas are all stained with flax seed oil but my mom has never noticed it. I put it in a conditioner container in the bathroom. I think you could buy it again and use it only for the massage, washing it off after. It would be better than simply not use flax seed at all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon