Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Feel" of breasts after Noogling

Hello ladies!

I just started noogling this week (small cups) as well as doing massage. Yesterday I bought Eveline's bust cream as well. I won't be doing any supplements since I'm concerned about their safety. So far, I have some swelling - which I love! However, my breasts don't feel like "breasts" - instead they feel like soft puffy balloons - since it's just swelling. My question is - does this change as you get real growth? My concern is if you have to continue to 'top-up' a few times a week once you're at your goal, that it is always swelling and not real breast tissue. If it just stays swelling, and I let them deflate, then won't my skin and breasts be saggier then before, like after breast feeding? And won't they stay feeling so odd and puffy?

I can't accurately measure my breasts since my left is much smaller, but basically my left is 1/2 an A cup and my right is 3/4 an A cup. I'm 40y old (painful birthday!), never had children. Gained 10lbs the past year which I hope to lose in the next 2-3 months.

I appreciate any tips / similar experiences you can share!

Cheers Big Grin

That feeling of puffy balloons doesn't remain.... its just temporary and as they grow and after you stop pumping for a few days they feel like normal breasts.... bigger normal breasts!

hm, can't say I've experienced 'puffy', if anything my breasts feel super firm immediately after noogling. But yes, whatever feels you have post-noogling subsides before long.

Mine are like solid rock hard turgid pudding bowls. Very firm and engorged. They go down after an hour ie soften but still swollen. The next morning back to normal boobs.[/php]

My sensation changes depending on how long I pump.... 10 hour marathons make them large and firm and numb like they aren't even part of my body! lol

I've switched to kangzhu domes, with a disposable coffee lid in them to make my swelling more of a "natural" shape... pumping for 15-20min, massage, repeat for 3 sessions. Now my breasts feel numb and firm for a while after. Perhaps this means I'm finally doing it right?

Happy growing everyone, and thanks for all the help and support! <3

Sounds like you are... do you have a photo of the cups with the coffee lid in them? I can't quite picture how that works...

Thanks Karren! I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I posted pics here:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20359&pid=113175#pid113175

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon