Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Food recipes for NBE

(19-03-2014, 12:58 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-03-2014, 12:48 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Juice sounds good! I wanted to get into juicing recently, when I read that Miranda Kerr does it every morning. Because, you know. I'd somehow magically look like her if I started doing it, too. Wink

I just found this recipe; I read that celery juice lowers blood pressure, too!

Ingredients

1/2 celery
2 slices of pineapple
2 sprigs of parsley
ice

Method

Wash the celery and parsley and mix with pineapple.
Add a couple of ice cubes and blend all ingredients.
Serve in a glass

Oh that looks good,

Now let's add some fried oysters with freshly made horsy sauce, it'll make your toes curl. (You can sprinkle a freshly chopped sprig over the sauce too)

Oysters, Low fat and high in protein! Wink

ACK, fried oysters! Can't stand them! When my mother was pregnant with me, it was her number one craving, so she ate them all the time. So naturally I'd be born disliking them, right? Tongue

I'll join you with a plate of salmon, though! Cheers!

(19-03-2014, 01:16 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(19-03-2014, 12:58 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-03-2014, 12:48 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Juice sounds good! I wanted to get into juicing recently, when I read that Miranda Kerr does it every morning. Because, you know. I'd somehow magically look like her if I started doing it, too. Wink

I just found this recipe; I read that celery juice lowers blood pressure, too!

Ingredients

1/2 celery
2 slices of pineapple
2 sprigs of parsley
ice

Method

Wash the celery and parsley and mix with pineapple.
Add a couple of ice cubes and blend all ingredients.
Serve in a glass

Oh that looks good,

Now let's add some fried oysters with freshly made horsy sauce, it'll make your toes curl. (You can sprinkle a freshly chopped sprig over the sauce too)

Oysters, Low fat and high in protein! Wink

ACK, fried oysters! Can't stand them! When my mother was pregnant with me, it was her number one craving, so she ate them all the time. So naturally I'd be born disliking them, right? Tongue

I'll join you with a plate of salmon, though! Cheers!

Lol, absolutely! I love to prepare salmon Rolleyes

(11-03-2014, 07:10 AM)♦Lotus♦ Wrote:  Eve's grandmother was a working herbalist, as she stated all relevant info is here in our forum. So essentially our forum is a working herbalist in a way, I'm sure her grandma is proud!

Speaking of Eve´s grandmother here is her tea for growth:

"Herbal mixture taken 3 times daily consisting of the following: Barley 800mg, Bere 400mg, Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg"

Smile

(09-04-2014, 06:05 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 07:10 AM)♦Lotus♦ Wrote:  Eve's grandmother was a working herbalist, as she stated all relevant info is here in our forum. So essentially our forum is a working herbalist in a way, I'm sure her grandma is proud!

Speaking of Eve´s grandmother here is her tea for growth:

"Herbal mixture taken 3 times daily consisting of the following: Barley 800mg, Bere 400mg, Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg"

Smile

Thank you beautiful Ceci,

I'd try it, but I'm a little green on the how part, Blush So Eve, please tell us the magic way to brew the tea! Big Grin

Thanks!

(10-04-2014, 02:05 AM)Lotus Wrote:  please tell us the magic way to brew the tea! Big Grin

Hey, the herbal mixture isn't a tea. It's just a collection of herbs to be taken together daily, the quantities being for dried and powdered herb not fresh or simply dried herb. Fortunately, no brewing of the mixture is required!

(10-04-2014, 04:57 AM)Eve M Wrote:  
(10-04-2014, 02:05 AM)Lotus Wrote:  please tell us the magic way to brew the tea! Big Grin

Hey, the herbal mixture isn't a tea. It's just a collection of herbs to be taken together daily, the quantities being for dried and powdered herb not fresh or simply dried herb. Fortunately, no brewing of the mixture is required!

Hey Sorry for the confusion !

@Lotus, thanks Smile

@Eve: thanks for clearing that up !

For more : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5599

Want bigger breasts? Eat CARBS!!

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/08/th...on-effect/

(18-03-2017, 03:50 PM)hannah Wrote:  Want bigger breasts? Eat CARBS!!

Thanks hannah, 

I like this doctors take on the Dolly Parton effect, (though dollys are implants right?)....nice find.  Big Grin      ....(° )( ° )

Stimulating beta-endorphins stimulates opioid receptors which thereby stimulates prolactin secretion (aka producing breast milk). In this animal study he linked: gliadin protein of wheat (specifically the B5 pentapeptide) " increased prolactin x20. 

Serum prolactin levels after administration of the alimentary opioid peptide gluten exorphin B4 in male rats.
Fanciulli G1Dettori ADemontis MPAnania VDelitala G.
Author information

Abstract
Gluten Exorphins are opioid peptides identified in enzymatic digests of gluten. The effects of Gluten Exorphins are still largely unknown. It has been shown that Gluten Exorphin B5 (Tyr-Gly-Gly-Trp-Leu) stimulates Prolactin secretion in male rats. In this study, we have evaluated the Prolactin response to Gluten Exorphin B4, another exorphin whose structure (Tyr-Gly-Gly-Trp) is identical to that of the NH(2)-terminal sequence of Gluten Exorphin B5. To this aim, five groups of male rats were given the following intravenous treatments: vehicle, Gluten Exorphin B5 3 mg kg-1 body weight, Gluten Exorphin B4 at the doses of 3, 6 and 9 mg kg-1 body weight. At the dose of 3 mg kg-1 body weight, Gluten Exorphin B5 induced a significant increase in Prolactin levels. Gluten Exorphin B4 could not modify Prolactin secretion, even when administered at doses three times higher than those effective for Gluten Exorphin B5. The present study: (1) indicates that Gluten Exorphin B4 does not modify Prolactin secretion in male rats; (2) confirms the ability of Gluten Exorphin B5 to exert a stimulatory action on Prolactin release; (3) suggests that the presence of the carboxy-terminal leucine in Gluten Exorphin B5 is essential for its action on Prolactin secretion.

I go on to find this:

Gluten exorphin B5 stimulates prolactin secretion through opioid receptors located outside the blood-brain barrier.

Fanciulli G, et al. Life Sci. 2005.
Show full citation

Abstract
Gluten exorphin B5 (GE-B5) is a food-derived opioid peptide identified in digests of wheat gluten. We have recently shown that GE-B5 stimulates prolactin (PRL) secretion in rats; this effect is abolished by preadministration of the opioid receptor antagonist naloxone. However, since the structure of naloxone allows it to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and antagonize opioid effects centrally as well as peripherally, it could not established, on the basis of those data, if GE-B5-induced PRL release is exerted through sites located inside or outside the BBB. In this study, we sought to determine the site of action of GE-B5 on PRL secretion, by pretreating male rats with naloxone methobromide (NMB), an opioid antagonist that does not cross the BBB. Four groups of rats were given the following treatments: 1) intravenous vehicle; 2) intravenous GE-B5 (3 mg kg(-1) body weight); 3) intraperitoneal NMB (5 mg kg(-1) body weight), followed by vehicle; 4) NMB, followed by GE-B5. Blood samples for PRL were taken at intervals for 40 minutes after vehicle or GE-B5 administration. GE-B5 stimulated PRL secretion; the effect was statistically significant at time 20. NMB preadministration completely abolished PRL response. Our experiment indicates that GE-B5 stimulates PRL secretion through opioid receptors located outside the BBB. Since opioid peptides do not exert their effect on PRL secretion directly, but via a reduced dopaminergic tone, our data suggest that GE-B5 can modify brain neurotransmitter release without crossing the BBB.

Alcohol stimulates opioid receptors, casual consumption of alcohol stimulates prolactin. Long term use of alcohol desensitizes this effect. 

There's my issue then! Alcohol desensitises prolactin ....

(18-03-2017, 03:50 PM)hannah Wrote:  Want bigger breasts? Eat CARBS!!

I eat loads of carbs. No Dolly Parton boobs.....just a big belly lol

Maybe digestion/assimilation also has to do with it...some people digest carbs better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon