Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-What foods promote NBE?

Ella, I'm on my library's online catalog looking up books on the Mediterranean diet, and I'm also currently logged onto Pinterest looking up Mediterranean recipes!

I love olive oil, too (in fact, I just finished my lunch, and there's a bottle of it sitting right next to me, ha ha ha). I drizzle it on everything I possibly can and even dip stuff in it. I have it almost every day. Good stuff!

(12-03-2014, 07:17 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, I'm on my library's online catalog looking up books on the Mediterranean diet, and I'm also currently logged onto Pinterest looking up Mediterranean recipes!

I love olive oil, too (in fact, I just finished my lunch, and there's a bottle of it sitting right next to me, ha ha ha). I drizzle it on everything I possibly can and even dip stuff in it. I have it almost every day. Good stuff!

Ive heard a lot about this pininterest lately, Il look into it and see what its all about Smile

Careful! Pinterest can be addictive! Join at your own risk.

(12-03-2014, 07:27 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Careful! Pinterest can be addictive! Join at your own risk.

Duely noted Wink

I grew up in an Italian household so I thankfully have learned the ropes from my grandma and mom. Smile It really helps put curves in all the right places!

I believe it, Jennifer! Isn't Italian food what the lovely Sophia Loren credited her perfect hourglass curves to? I need to start cooking more pasta!

(12-03-2014, 07:39 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I believe it, Jennifer! Isn't Italian food what the lovely Sophia Loren credited her perfect hourglass curves to? I need to start cooking more pasta!

I believe so. Check out Monica Bellucci, she's my fave and gorgeous curves! She credits her Italian diet too. Lots of pasta, lasagna, manicotti, fresh juices, salads, veggies. The key is olive oil though. Gotta consume healthy fats!

Monica Bellucci: https://www.google.com/search?q=monica+bellucci&rlz=1C1AFAA_en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6KsgU_HJJqTN2AW8v4H4Aw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with Monica Bellucci. Gorgeous curves. Total inspiration. There's definitely something to the Italian diet!

*goes off and guzzles a bottle of extra virgin olive oil* Wink

Hi ladies,

Well it seems like forever since I made a good Bouillabaisse, or even a rich demi-glace sauce that would knock you socks off, I turned in my spatula some time ago.
But you really never forget do ya? Just my shelf life is a bit out of date, lol.

Anyways I found something that could resemble a typical day or a snap shot of something boobie friendly, let me know what you think?

Breakfast: Oatmeal with ground flaxseed, cup of unsweetened soymilk, strawberries, and Greek yogurt.

Snack: Apple with sunflower seed butter, plain yogurt.

Lunch: Roasted salmon, green beans, side salad ,bell peppers, carrots, red onion, sesame oil, garlic).

Snack: Cottage cheese, raw almonds, and blueberries.

Dinner: Oven roasted chicken breast with roasted broccoli with olive oil, cayenne, and garlic, and a baked sweet potato with olive oil.

Snack: Greek yogurt with flaxseed, crumbled dark chocolate, banana, and almonds.

Drink- Spearmint tea 4 bags total=your T blocker

Total calorie-2410 (which might be a lot for some)

Fat-125g 44%
Carbs-212g 33%
Protein 147g 23%

As far as cost I don't have that yet, so like I said just a snapshot. It should cover a growth cycle for a day because it touches on E, T, HGH and even DHT, which I could explain about those asap. Wink

(12-03-2014, 09:09 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Hi ladies,

Well it seems like forever since I made a good Bouillabaisse, or even a rich demi-glace sauce that would knock you socks off, I turned in my spatula some time ago.
But you really never forget do ya? Just my shelf life is a bit out of date, lol.

Anyways I found something that could resemble a typical day or a snap shot of something boobie friendly, let me know what you think?

Breakfast: Oatmeal with ground flaxseed, cup of unsweetened soymilk, strawberries, and Greek yogurt.

Snack: Apple with sunflower seed butter, plain yogurt.

Lunch: Roasted salmon, green beans, side salad ,bell peppers, carrots, red onion, sesame oil, garlic).

Snack: Cottage cheese, raw almonds, and blueberries.

Dinner: Oven roasted chicken breast with roasted broccoli with olive oil, cayenne, and garlic, and a baked sweet potato with olive oil.

Snack: Greek yogurt with flaxseed, crumbled dark chocolate, banana, and almonds.

Drink- Spearmint tea 4 bags total=your T blocker

Total calorie-2410 (which might be a lot for some)

Fat-125g 44%
Carbs-212g 33%
Protein 147g 23%

As far as cost I don't have that yet, so like I said just a snapshot. It should cover a growth cycle for a day because it touches on E, T, HGH and even DHT, which I could explain about those asap. Wink

Thank you for this Lotus. We're so lucky to have you on here! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon