Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

18 too young for PM?

Question 

hey, everyone! Smile
i'm sure you all have heard of the Ainterol 500-mg pure PM on amazon.com (link below) and it's looking more and more appealing to me. my only concern is:

am i too young for PM?

i'm 5'4" & weighing 125-134 pounds. (it fluctuates based on my eating habits). i have small, lopsided breasts due to a cellulitis infection i had in my right breast when i was 12. it's ugly and deformed and i absolutely hate it. i'd love to have bigger breasts but i don't have any hope of a growth spurt since i got my first period when i was 11 and not i am 18, almost 19 and my breasts haven't grown since i was 13. women in my family don't seem to have big breasts either. PM is my last option since i'm not willing to venture out into anything beyond herbs.

the bottle says 1 500-mg capsule 2x day but if that's too much, i can adjust it to only 1 cap 1x a day.

what do you all think?

http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-...roduct_top

As long as it won't effect the infection you had try it I think ainterol says you can take it at 18 also what are your measurements if you are very flat or underdeveloped herbs dont always work bovibe ovary would be betterone thing though you need to think how you all take it will you cycle? With what? If you take it all month you might change your period to begin with its not bad but a lot of people prefer cycle I didn't because I was on progesterone birth control and took 500mg(even this can be high dose) I got really good results.
If you need to shape one breast I really recommend buying a pump(like noogleberry) and massaging much everyday this will help you a lot.

Youve had started your menses at 11 (early), Id definitely study before doing nbe. At your age and injury case, Id research as much as possible and get a panel done on all hormones and go for itSmile

good luck!

(10-03-2014, 12:33 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Youve had started your menses at 11 (early), Id definitely study before doing nbe. At your age and injury case, Id research as much as possible and get a panel done on all hormones and go for itSmile

good luck!

I wouldn't say 11 was early what's normal age?

I try and use the rule of starting 7 years after you've seen your last bit of growth. So in your case I would try starting at 20 with things that will alter your hormones and stuff. Do topicals/subliminal/binural beats/massage for now if you can. And focus on the smaller breast for massage.

(10-03-2014, 08:07 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(10-03-2014, 12:33 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Youve had started your menses at 11 (early), Id definitely study before doing nbe. At your age and injury case, Id research as much as possible and get a panel done on all hormones and go for itSmile

good luck!

I wouldn't say 11 was early what's normal age?

Its early enough. She can do it based on her age. If she started later like 13/14, she should wait till she's 21.

(12-03-2014, 08:39 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  I try and use the rule of starting 7 years after you've seen your last bit of growth. So in your case I would try starting at 20 with things that will alter your hormones and stuff. Do topicals/subliminal/binural beats/massage for now if you can. And focus on the smaller breast for massage.

Topicals can alter hormones to how do you think when you don't put progesterone cream on the breast but breasts grow from it? And where is 7 from?I have heard 5 before 7 years is very long time.

Tibetan yes I guess its the early side of normal a year makes a lot of difference when a teen.

(13-03-2014, 05:45 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 08:39 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  I try and use the rule of starting 7 years after you've seen your last bit of growth. So in your case I would try starting at 20 with things that will alter your hormones and stuff. Do topicals/subliminal/binural beats/massage for now if you can. And focus on the smaller breast for massage.

Topicals can alter hormones to how do you think when you don't put progesterone cream on the breast but breasts grow from it? And where is 7 from?I have heard 5 before 7 years is very long time.

Tibetan yes I guess its the early side of normal a year makes a lot of difference when a teen.

Your body changes every 7 years essentially. It's obviously different for every person but it's a good outline rule as a rough estimate.

http://eleusis.chiomega.com/feature.aspx...enYear.xml

You can get topicals that don't affect hormones, like FSO which is just putting fatty acids into your breasts where you need them which is what I'm saying. If I said stick to topicals but away from hormones I obviously wasn't meaning buy PM cream for your breasts or something like that and I think this girl is smart enough to realize that.

Obviously topicals can affect hormones but there's also the thought that transdermal absorption will stay in the central area it's placed. So if you rub something like booby stacked cream on your breasts it will stay in that general area and so even though it has hormone altering properties, it really isn't gonna be absorbed into your blood stream as much and therefore the hormone altering ingredients won't wreak any more havoc than preservatives in foods. I don't necessarily agree with that though because it only takes a little bit of some things to do big damage and so I don't feel like the risk is worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon