Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Volufiline - how it works

I started this thread in order to share the study - please see the first post :-)

Apologies - sorry, I forgot it was already on.
Thank you

Bubbly, now you've got me thinking... I wonder what the long-term effects would be on my upper chest, which is kind of bony, if I were to use the Eveline cream only there. I wonder if that would help encourage my breasts to fill out on top better.

Hi Bubbly
I've had a quick read through the study pages (twice) as it's quite long, and I've obviously missed it, but I can't find where it says it's permanent. Please can you tell me what page it's on, as I'm very interested in this.

Thank you Smile

it doesn't say in the study that it is permanent, and they did not recheck breast size after completion of the time they used the volufiline, which is unfortunate and a bit sketchy (in my opinion). I should not have written that in my earlier post - apologies! However, assuming the in vitro data is applicable, and the in vivo results are actual fat increase and not other swelling/edema/placebo effect/simple perception (the study was not double blind but single blind - please wikipedia if you're not familiar with these terms), then at least some of this fat growth should be permanent. unlike a in fat transfer surgery, in which the fat needs to develop a blood supply to live, volufiline should be working by stimulating the already-present sub-cutaneous fat to divide/multiply, so they would have the necessary blood supply already and should survive. also, the body never gets rid of fat cells. your fat cells empty when you lose weight, and fill up when you gain weight, but the cell number normally stays the same. if volufiline is actually causing the creation of a greater number of fat cells, then they should stay.

ideally, this needs a large double-blind study, much more participants, with recheck a few weeks later at minimum. I don't think it would be possible to check much later as changes in weight/menses/etc could affect the results.

anyhoo, it's a relatively cheap investment - <$15 on amazon, so I'm trying it. like I wrote, it does seem to make my breasts temporarily look nicer at least. however, whether or not it will truly be permanent, we can only hope!

I hope this makes it a little more clear.

Happy growing!

Thanks Bubbly, good info there, thank you.

Never mind, it would have been nice if it was permanent Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon