Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interested in selling 2 medium NB domes

Hi all,

I'm thinking of selling my 2 medium NB domes as they don't really fit any more and I managed to source one CL dome that fits a lot better.

I have used them since May last year and the domes are a bit cloudy from me cleaning oil residue off them but there are no cracks. I haven't really pumped excessively since I have sensitive skin but I have grown a little bit and the domes are just a bit too small. I would recommend these for a 32b cup volume at the very most personally.

I would be willing to let them go for $20 AU plus postage (would be max $10 AU in Australia).

I would be happy to post overseas but postage might be really expensive for you (about $15 for US and $20 for UK according to Australia Post, for example).

BTW this is just the domes, not the whole system.

Please PM me and tell me your location so I can get back to you with an exact shipping price.

Thanks, CHDchest

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How about $15 plus postage?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon