Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Cancer/Cancer Prevention Tips/Foods & more!

(27-03-2014, 03:57 AM)peggy Wrote:  That's a good idea to write Dr. Mercola.

I have read on the website of a german manufacturer of breast pumps (the comany is called "Fröhle") that the use of a breast pumps can keep the breasta healthy and actually prevent cancer. The reason is that due to the vacuum many toxins and "waste products" are being cleared out by the lymphatic system and using the pump can also activate the immune system.

http://www.froehle.de/layout/gfx/BerichtBrust.pdf

Gawd I love you Peggy!!!!

(27-03-2014, 03:54 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 03:52 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 06:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 01:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Nice Ella! Smile

I also heard of Lapacho tea (Pau d'arco) which can prevent / cure cancer.

Same for Coconut oil, there are studies on animals that it can cure cancer.
Thanks Peggy Smile I knew you would come up with something. Cocounut oil is a new one. I need to start taking some for my digestion again. Its just soo aweful to swallow :s

I've heard you can cook with it like you do with butter.

Missed! I bet you can add a thing or 20 to this list Wink

I can and will in just a few minutes! Gotta take care of my laundry! ;-)

(27-03-2014, 04:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 03:54 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 03:52 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 06:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 01:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Nice Ella! Smile

I also heard of Lapacho tea (Pau d'arco) which can prevent / cure cancer.

Same for Coconut oil, there are studies on animals that it can cure cancer.
Thanks Peggy Smile I knew you would come up with something. Cocounut oil is a new one. I need to start taking some for my digestion again. Its just soo aweful to swallow :s

I've heard you can cook with it like you do with butter.

Missed! I bet you can add a thing or 20 to this list Wink

I can and will in just a few minutes! Gotta take care of my laundry! ;-)

OOOO I knew you'd come through!!!! Look forward to it ! Smile

(27-03-2014, 03:59 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I have read on the website of a german manufacturer of breast pumps (the comany is called "Fröhle") that the use of a breast pumps can keep the breasta healthy and actually prevent cancer. The reason is that due to the vacuum many toxins and "waste products" are being cleared out by the lymphatic system and using the pump can also activate the immune system.

AGREED!

Oops, sorry for the typos (I am almost falling asleep). Goodnight. Wink

WOW that was hard! I have emailed, Dr Oz, Dr Weil AND Dr Mercola about the safety and any input on tissue expansion pumps and cancer risk. Now I just have to wait 7months to get a reply lol! You guys will be the first to know! Smile

(27-03-2014, 04:03 AM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 03:59 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

AGREED!

AWWWWW its in German :'( - Although if Peggy says its safe it will be based on what she has read on the article! Still wish I could read it myself though *sobs*

Okay, I notice you mentioned Essiac, but it was spelled wrong. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew what to look for.
Stuff that I know of that cures cancer:
100 c.c.s of Vitamin C taken intravenously
Baking soda. You can even make a Trojan Horse with it. Get 100% pure maple syrup, heat it in a pot and mix Bob's Red Barn brand baking soda in with it. You want three parts syrup per 1 part BS. Heat it helps the BS to bond with the syrup. Let it cool a while before you pour it into a bottle to use later, unless you're just going to make a single "dose" at a time. It's GOING to foam up a LOT!! Use a BIG pot if you're going to make the entire bottle of syrup. Sugar is cancer's favourite food, the more you eat, the more the cancer will grow. So, if you lace it with baking soda, as I just mentioned, the cancer will eat the sugar not knowing it's also ingesting the very thing that'll kill it...the baking soda!! This way, you get the baking soda IN the cancer as well as "on" it.
Vitamin C
Vitamin B17
Apricot kernels
Apple seeds
Lemongrass tea
Raw honey
Lemon water
Iscador (this is derived from mistletoe)
Marijuana!!
Oxygen
Garlic
Spices (like hot peppers, but, don't eat too many of them, the acid in them will eat away at your stomach. My ex-fiancé's father is Hindi and used to eat chili peppers like candy and it ate his stomach away!!)
Sleep helps! I don't know if it CURES cancer, but, your body heals itself when you sleep, so, the more sleep you get, the better.
I THINK black mica, also known as Adia Clarity, will cure cancer. It's touted as a means to detoxify your body, as well as your drinking water!! If it can detox you, it SHOULD cure cancer, shouldn't it?
Coconut oil. It's also VERY good for, ummm, hmmm, what's that thing that old people get that makes you forget things? Old-Timers? Oh! Alzheimer's! That's it!! I forgot!
You mentioned Soursop, eating the fruit is also very good for a cancer cure.
Veggies!! They make your body alkaline! Sugar makes it acidic. So, the more greens you eat and the less sugar, the more alkaline your body becomes. Cancer can't live in an alkaline environment.
I saw a video on YouTube a few weeks ago where some Dr. says that you should NOT take morphine if you have cancer (maybe you shouldn't take it at ALL!) because it will probably kill you!! My dad had cancer a few years ago, about two years before I knew there were real cures, otherwise, I would've tried to cure him. Miraculously, he had no pain, until his last night alive. He decided, that night, to sleep in the hospital bed they set up right here in the dining room about 4 feet from where I'm sitting. He was given just one DROP of morphine in the afternoon!! He never said another word and acted like he had no idea where he was. I went to bed around 3:30 in the morning, he died within the next 2 hours!! Anyway, this dr. mentioned some kind of shot you SHOULD take for the pain, but I've forgotten what he called it and, when I went to watch the video a few days later, it was GONE!! :-( But, he said that, it DOES get rid of the pain, but it has ONE side effect! It makes you go into permanent remission!! :-)
As for mammograms, you should NOT get them!!!! When they squish the girls like that, if you HAVE a bit of cancer in one of them, it will spread!!!! It's the same as if you have a big zit and you squeeze it. It basically explodes and goes EVERYWHERE, doesn't it? Same thing happens when you squeeze cancer in a mammogram!
I'm SURE there's a few cures I've forgotten, but, go to YouTube and just look up, "Cures For Cancer", or anything of that ilk, and you'll get TONS of info on it!! There's even a video there that shows two Oriental doctors simply CHANTING over a patient and you can actually SEE the tumor go away on a monitor right next to them!
Here's a good start: http://youtu.be/DgbdNNfotwM
And here's a short movie everyone should watch! http://youtu.be/BTGye7kA6rM
Just so ya know, there are nearly 400 KNOWN natural cures for cancer!! Spread the word, not cancer!! Chemo and radiation are NOT the way to go!!!!

Thank you Missed! You are genius! Smile

(27-03-2014, 05:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thank you Missed! You are genius! Smile

Thank you! I try! :-) You're certainly no dummy, either!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon