Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Cancer/Cancer Prevention Tips/Foods & more!

Thanks Miss.

What also helps is FASTING. Juice fasting is even better then water fasting.
I have a wonderful book, called "The Detox Book" and there is a chapter about fasting + juice fasting and that many people were able to cure cancer with fasting. Smile

(12-03-2014, 06:46 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I have a theory... IF we are in fact over exposing ourselves to toxins or excess hormones by doing what we are doing with any luck if we incorporate as much of the following as we can we may reduce the risk somewhat... Ella logic! I may be wrong but it wont hurt us to try.

This has most likely been done but please correct/add as you see fit. I for one will be happy to have this saved under my profile for reference.
I think this is of utmost importance and I for one an open to any suggestions & additions.

Much love x

TUMERIC

OXYGEN - Keep oxygenated, walk, be fluid, deep breathing (detox), circulation.

Yoga/Stretching - toxins accumulate, movement flushes them out.

DRY BRUSHING! Stimulate lymphatic system etc

WATER - drink water, flush the toxins out, keep hydrated

MILK THISTLE - for us herbal users, milk thistle protects the liver and flushes out excess hormones.

Mushrooms: reishi, shitake, maitake - immune protection.

Garlic!! Immune support, anit cancer, anti parasitic

Folate 400mg per day protects against BC, alcohol consumption depletes folate (guilty)..

Reservatrol - by way of grapes or supplementation NOT WINE! (guilty again..)

WHOLE SOY - not isolates ie soybeans - ADD IN Tumeric or Cumin to enhance its protective effects

Grape seed extract! Apparently has one of the highest antioxidant values.

SEAWEED! Anything high in iodine up to 150mgs per day for protective effects - unless you have a thyroid disorder!!!!! Then use under advice of a medical professional.

PAPAYA for breast protection.

Rosemary

Licorice

Vitex

Tomatoes - Lypocene ESP COOKED TOMATOES

Brocilli/Cauliflower - steamed not boiled.

Brussle sprouts

Capsicain - Cayenne, peppers etc

Essaic Tea

Green Tea

Chamomile Tea

Cilantro

WASABI! - learnt today it activates cancer cell death

Graviola

Meditation: Learn to relax, stress kills..

LEMON WATER - start your day with warm lemon water !
Perhaps the biggest benefit of drinking warm water and lemon is that it helps to maintain your body in an alkaline state. Interestingly, while lemon juice itself is acidic, it’s actually one of the most alkaline foods available.

Great thread ELLA, how I totally missed it I have no clue. Blush

One thing I forgot to mention about the syrup/baking soda mixture, you should take at LEAST one teaspoon of it a day, but
I would think no more than 3 a day.

(27-03-2014, 10:57 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  One thing I forgot to mention about the syrup/baking soda mixture, you should take at LEAST one teaspoon of it a day, but

I hope to NEVER have to take you up on this but thanks soo much for posting it here Smile

(27-03-2014, 11:15 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 10:57 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  One thing I forgot to mention about the syrup/baking soda mixture, you should take at LEAST one teaspoon of it a day, but

I hope to NEVER have to take you up on this but thanks soo much for posting it here Smile

NO problem, Ella!! Just trying to help.

(27-03-2014, 11:29 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

And we love u for it !!Smile
Might not be a silly idea to incorporate some emf protection advice in here. Since its probably right up there with one of THE most toxic exposure we are getting right now as our faces are pressed up to a computer screen :s laptops being the worst offenders.

(27-03-2014, 11:34 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Might not be a silly idea to incorporate some emf protection advice in here. Since its probably right up there with one of THE most toxic exposure we are getting right now as our faces are pressed up to a computer screen :s laptops being the worst offenders.

Oh!! Thank you!! Thank you!! More love!! More love!! CAN'T have enough of THAT!!!!

I know, but how do you escape that??? Those damn towers are up EVERYWHERE and even more ubiquitous are cell phones!!!! Ya can't swing a so-called "cancer doctor" without hitting a dozen of them!!!!

(27-03-2014, 11:44 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Oh!! Thank you!! Thank you!! More love!! More love!! CAN'T have enough of THAT!!!!

I know, but how do you escape that??? Those damn towers are up EVERYWHERE and even more ubiquitous are cell phones!!!! Ya can't swing a so-called "cancer doctor" without hitting a dozen of them!!!!

Thats the scariest thing of all! Ie the office im sitting in right now has really high emf and dirty electricity readings ant to boot a sodding cell tower at the end of the street :s

BUTT i have a plan! Wont protect us but might guide us some what. I will update in a few hours WITH pictures!! Wink

(27-03-2014, 11:49 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 11:44 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 11:15 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I hope to NEVER have to take you up on this but thanks soo much for posting it here Smile

Thats the scariest thing of all! Ie the office im sitting in right now has really high emf and dirty electricity readings ant to boot a sodding cell tower at the end of the street :s

BUTT i have a plan! Wont protect us but might guide us some what. I will update in a few hours WITH pictures!! Wink

I haven't had the chance or the cash (until very recently) to get one, but Dr. Coldwell has mentioned some sort of pendant that keeps one safe from surrounding EMF's and the like. I'll have to look up what he says about it again.

(28-03-2014, 12:48 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I haven't had the chance or the cash (until very recently) to get one, but Dr. Coldwell has mentioned some sort of pendant that keeps one safe from surrounding EMF's and the like. I'll have to look up what he says about it again.

Im sure there are dif kinds of pendants like that, but this reminds me that few months ago I discovered orgonite and got myself an orgonite pendant Smile

"Orgonite is a substance made of resin, metals and quartz that strengthens your body's energy field, helping to protect you from man-made EMF radiation and negative energy. These amazing metaphysical tools can help improve your life physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Orgone is simply another word for what is also known as “Qi”, “Prana”, “Ether” and “Akasha”. It is a universal life-force energy which permeates all matter on earth. Orgone can exist in a positive, healthy form, as well as a stagnant, harmful form, often caused by modern technologies that emit EMF radiation. The side-effects of being surrounded by stagnant orgone energy include depression, anxiety, sleep problems, allergies, and other physical and mental health issues.

Dr Wilhelm Reich, an Austrian psychiatrist, researched orgone energy in the earlier half of the 20th century. He found that organic materials attracted and held orgone energy, while non-organic metal materials attracted and rapidly repelled orgone energy. Today’s orgonite devices are built on these two principles. As a mix of organic resin and inorganic metal shavings, they simultaneously attract and repel stagnant orgone energy, producing a “scrubbing” effect which re-charges the stagnant energy. Orgonite also includes an encased quartz crystal which has a piezoelectric effect (it produces a small electric charge when put under pressure). This adds to the energy-cleansing effect."

The one I got has black tourmaline in it, black tourmaline should be one of the best stones to use against EMF. First time I put it on I def felt a weird warmth or even hotness, but nothing unpleasant. Now I wear it 24/7 Big Grin

I find the whole orgone and orgonite subject so fascinating, like imagine if we would fill the Earth with this stuff?? Like have orgonite pyramids or cones everywhere. Even if orgonites "powers" are an exaggeration I still think there would be a very huge difference considering how surrounded with EMFs ect we are right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon