Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Cancer/Cancer Prevention Tips/Foods & more!

Wanted to add this article~ I added vitamin e and enzymes due to this article. It's written by a doctor, "Texas Complimentary and Alternative Medical Association professional member and World Sports Medicine Hall of Fame member, Dr. William Wong is a Classical Naturopath, a PhD. Exercise Physiologist, Certified Athletic Trainer (AATA), Certified Sports Medicine Trainer (ASMA), Old Rite Catholic Priest and Health/Fitness Consultant."

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

"A Note on Breast Health;

For gals with fibrotic encapsulation of implants, fibrocystic breast disease, breast cancer survivors, or those wishing to avoid all of the above, this bit of advice:

Keep your progesterone levels high.
Take 800 IU's of Vitamin E and 50 mg. of Zinc daily and most important of all;
Take 1 to 3 caplets of a good systemic enzyme daily.
These nutrients help insure the health of breast tissue reducing and keeping away Fibrocystic Breast Disease. According to Germanys leading oncologist Dr. H. Wrba the enzymes are essential in fending off cancer and preventing its reoccurrence. (6). Most importantly, the enzymes will eat away at the fibrosis and control its further deposition. (7). "

This thread reminds me I should get back to my lemon water.
Lots of good tips.
I love dry brushing. It really works.

Nigella Sativa/ Blackseed - also useful for prolactin (from what ive read)

http://cancercompassalternateroute.com/t...ativa-oil/

(05-01-2015, 06:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Nigella Sativa/ Blackseed - also useful for prolactin (from what ive read)

It can also damage normal cells, but not as much as it damages cancer cells. So it's probably safest to use it just for chemotherapy and not for chemoprevention. (First figure: red and blue lines are normal cells, green and purple lines are cancer cells.)

(05-01-2015, 07:26 AM)Candace Wrote:  
(05-01-2015, 06:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Nigella Sativa/ Blackseed - also useful for prolactin (from what ive read)

It can also damage normal cells, but not as much as it damages cancer cells. So it's probably safest to use it just for chemotherapy and not for chemoprevention. (First figure: red and blue lines are normal cells, green and purple lines are cancer cells.)

Thanks Candace. I was influenced by a site called muslimhealthnetwork and the king TUT theory I have seen but more importantly does what you've posted apply to the oil or the seeds as I hear there's room for debate (cant open the link).

MORE IMPORTANTLY do you have anything on the cyanaid content of apricot kernals? I know C is present in other seeds and veggies per say but having just read an article by "keith mumby scott" who I ordinarily admire he 'poo poos" over the whole laetril and apricot kernel theory as a cancer preventative/treatment and given I take them im curious if theres any recent studies out on that, that aren't funded by big pharma.

Cheers Candace

Big Pharma mostly says they are poisonous, but they really aren't. I don't recall how to explain it to you, I can try to find the explanation (or look up videos by Dr, Coldwell), but, what cyanide that IS in them is not harmful unless they react with something else (not sure what. It's like: you can two separate ingredients and they won't do much of anything, but if you mix them together, one acts as the catalyst for the other and they both do the job you wanted them to.), but whatever it is, cancer cells have it, so the cyanide attacks that and the cancer along with it. Vitamin B17 is the same thing, but god luck finding any!! It's apparently illegal to buy some. Mostly they CLAIM that it's because it's so dangerous, having cyanide in it and all, but, the REAL reason is BECAUSE it cures cancer!!
It's been years since I heard about this, so, again, don't quote me specifically, but, back in the late `70's, they discovered that it cures cancer, and it was touted as being safe, then big pharma stepped in and said it was poisonous!! So, everyone stopped using it for cancer. (THAT much is true.) However, those that didn't believe the poison scare continued to take it and were cured!! (I'm not 100% sure on that bit, but I KNOW those that have used it were cured.)
http://youtu.be/CyvSmhrlJwE
Here's a sci-fi movie type example for the catalyst thing I was talking about above. In the movie, "Sky High" (from the mid `80's) some scientist discovers two tones that, when each is played by itself, it puts the listener into a trance-like hypnotic state and it acts like a harmless hallucinogenic. But, if both tones were to be played at the same time, it will destroy the planet!! One tone acts as the catalyst for the other.
Rice Krispies in a bowl do nothing, milk in a bowl does nothing, but put the two together and the cereal starts making all kinds of noise!

(05-01-2015, 08:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Big Pharma mostly says they are poisonous, but they really aren't. I don't recall how to explain it to you, I can try to find the explanation (or look up videos by Dr, Coldwell), but, what cyanide that IS in them is not harmful unless they react with something else (not sure what. It's like: you can two separate ingredients and they won't do much of anything, but if you mix them together, one acts as the catalyst for the other and they both do the job you wanted them to.), but whatever it is, cancer cells have it, so the cyanide attacks that and the cancer along with it. Vitamin B17 is the same thing, but god luck finding any!! It's apparently illegal to buy some. Mostly they CLAIM that it's because it's so dangerous, having cyanide in it and all, but, the REAL reason is BECAUSE it cures cancer!!
It's been years since I heard about this, so, again, don't quote me specifically, but, back in the late `70's, they discovered that it cures cancer, and it was touted as being safe, then big pharma stepped in and said it was poisonous!! So, everyone stopped using it for cancer. (THAT much is true.) However, those that didn't believe the poison scare continued to take it and were cured!! (I'm not 100% sure on that bit, but I KNOW those that have used it were cured.)
http://youtu.be/CyvSmhrlJwE
Here's a sci-fi movie type example for the catalyst thing I was talking about above. In the movie, "Sky High" (from the mid `80's) some scientist discovers two tones that, when each is played by itself, it puts the listener into a trance-like hypnotic state and it acts like a harmless hallucinogenic. But, if both tones were to be played at the same time, it will destroy the planet!! One tone acts as the catalyst for the other.
Rice Krispies in a bowl do nothing, milk in a bowl does nothing, but put the two together and the cereal starts making all kinds of noise!

I hear you wap. Il look into the combination.
Yeh definitely not interested in any studies backed by big P or their associates but if there was any independent studies on cyanaid toxicity I'd love to see them. I will look up Dr cold well though as I rate him highly.
I believed you needed to take apricot kernals with Bromlelain or pineapple then I read with pancreatic enzymes unless they are one in the same.
I guess the research these says is so more effective you gotta take notice but again as you say you need to be mindful of the source.

I had planned on consuming more Nigella. It was nestle I believe who tried to patent it so then you know it's got some serious medicinal value Dodgy

http://youtu.be/Caw5Vgq3QcE
I don't have time to watch this right now, I'll get to it tomorrow night, but I'm pretty sure you'll like it! Saw the first 6:00.
Eat a lot of greens!! (and I DON'T mean M&M's!!), That'll put your Ph in the healthy range and THAT'LL cure cancer!! Or, eat a lot of spicey food!! That breaks down the gooey stuff that surrounds and protects cancer and then kills it. Try to stay alkaline, try NOT to stay acidic! Things like sugar cause you to be more acidic, greens make you more alkaline!!

(05-01-2015, 08:28 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  http://youtu.be/Caw5Vgq3QcE
I don't have time to watch this right now, I'll get to it tomorrow night, but I'm pretty sure you'll like it! Saw the first 6:00.
Eat a lot of greens!! (and I DON'T mean M&M's!!), That'll put your Ph in the healthy range and THAT'LL cure cancer!! Or, eat a lot of spicey food!! That breaks down the gooey stuff that surrounds and protects cancer and then kills it. Try to stay alkaline, try NOT to stay acidic! Things like sugar cause you to be more acidic, greens make you more alkaline!!

Thanks hun. Yeh pretty knackered too. Had planned on taking barley grass for alkalinity in the hopes it will sort my fkd up digestion issues out . Cutting sugar/booze is my biggest road block. Hands down il watch this in the morn
. Thanks though. Always value your input Smile

(05-01-2015, 08:31 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-01-2015, 08:28 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  http://youtu.be/Caw5Vgq3QcE

Thanks hun. Yeh pretty knackered too. Had planned on taking barley grass for alkalinity in the hopes it will sort my fkd up digestion issues out . Cutting sugar/booze is my biggest road block. Hands down il watch this in the morn
. Thanks though. Always value your input Smile
I hope it all works out for you!! Nighty Night!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon