Poll: How is Bella's Bust? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Awesome!
43.75%
43.75%
Awful!
56.25%
56.25%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bella Bust! [Your Opinions]

Exclamation 

Hello ladies, I am loving the new look of this forum! I haven't been with Eve's long, but each visit is a learning experience, right? Tongue

Any ways, I just want to know your thoughts and experiences with Bella's Bust. Personally, I think all well known PM vendors should have an opinion thread for unsure consumers like me. Anyways, I hope you all have good things to say! Big Grin

Hey there,

I know I've been posting some threads on the negative symptoms I've been experiencing (which may or may not be related to my PM use), but that aside, I'd have to say that my experience with Bella's products has been positive.

I've gone through 5 cycles (though haven't been using for the past 2 months) and in that time I've reached a full A cup. I never measured before I started (I decided to rely on pictures instead), but I'd guess I was a 36AAA or AA...? FLAT. Now I have the beginnings of something, which I'm hoping to encourage further with the Noogleberry I ordered this week (woo!).

I've read some women have had good results with the PM, Noogleberry combination.

Hope this helps!

LadyFlash, I did buy a three month supply of Bella's several months ago and I cannot say my experience was awful with it. I was only able to continue the program for one month, and some other forum members warned me not to take PM because I had a sneaking suspicion that I may be estrogen dominant. Well, I did it anyways. I had been taking Fenugreek and had two inches of growth from Fenugreek in a month and half. I stopped fenugreek hoping to achieve faster and better results with PM as several users had posted on Bella's site. A lot had used Fenugreek and found results to be slow and grew much faster with PM. I gave it a try and I had to stop after a month of use. I noticed that my breasts were not feeling full anymore like they had with Fenugreek and Bustea and were instead feeling very deflated. After measuring I noticed I had lost 4 inches (the 2 inches I had gained from Fenugreek and another 2 inches) and my breasts were looking kind of deformed. They looked very flat up to the nipple, and I have always had very even round breasts. I decided to stop, but luckily Bella kept to her word and gave me a refund for the unused product (the other 2 months I had left). So my experience was not awful but PM did not work for me. It is worth a shot knowing you can trust Bella to refund you at least for unused portions if it does not work for you! Right now I am back to where I started, in a B 31" bust. I am taking Milk Thistle for an extended period of time before trying the Fenugreek and Bustea again (and massage!).

The poll is showing that 2 users have voted "Awful." Would you mind sharing what you believe to be a negative experience with Bella's product? I think the insight would be helpful (and appreciated) by those of us considering Bella's PM.

Thank you. Smile

The votes are currently not looking good for Bella..for those who voted Awful, might we get a testimonial?

Please, if you vote in this poll, a testimonial with a vote is greatly appreciated! You can make it detailed or simple, but please just at least tell how long you took Bella's and how many mg a day. Honestly though, I never expected debates and arguments to stem from this thread.. :exclamation:

So do you have to keep using this to maintain what was grown. Cause if that is the case that could be unsafe from long term effects. I wouldnt mind using it if I could take like two months worth and achieve something but to stop using anthen start loosing cause I stop using....well thats not cool

Ladyflash,

Which Bella are you talking about in this poll? There are at least two "Bella" breast enlargement companies out there that use PM. I think maybe you might be talking about "Bella Bust" and others may be talking about "Bella's Beauti-Full Bust" so I am confused. I guess the poll data could be off...? :s

Bella's Beauti-Full Bust
http://www.bellasbeautifullbust.com/

Bella Bust
http://bellabust.org/

Wow, Ferndancer, good point! I didn't know there were two "Bella" breast enhancement companies! Now I'M confused! I don't see how the poll data could possibly be accurate due to this confusion! Huh

I voted aweful regarding Bella's beautiful breast. The reason I did is I believe she is winging it and really does'nt have a clue what she is doing.

She started out making off the wall recommendations with her farmed capsules. Everyone should note the extract percentages she is using in her products. 24 per cent/ 50 per cent and this farmed.
Untested = unsafe.......I'm sorry.....you have alot of nerve if I'm your ginea pig!

Two people using her capsules reported getting sick. They were both using high dosages of capsules. On balance that does not mean her capsules caused this but it sure makes you wonder.

Carol

I took a look at the bellas site, and it is very irresponsible the way the formulation was done. Purearia Mirifica is very potent, and can cause some types of estrogen toxicity in too large an amount.

I am wondering if this woman is just mixing product in her kitchen and selling it directy. Is there a bacteria count for her product? Where is the MSDS lab sheet? Is she carrying at least 1 million in Product Liability Insurance, in case someone is hurt using her product? This is standard for skin care products carried through most vendors.

It is very careless and disrespectful to the people that buy the product to be selling something like that. Even vitamin A in too large doses can cause liver damage. I know for a fact that PM is not to be sold for human use in such large a percentage, unless they are over the age of 56-62 where menopause sets in for women, and a pseudo-menopause sets in for men, and they have such a drop in hormone that they can tolerate such a high dose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon