Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Didi's wonderful journey in NBE land

Shocked 

Hi everyone!

I just joined the community and am very thrilled to get in touch with you all wonder-women out there! All the informations I already could harvest here and there are passionating; Since the end of puberty I've been struggling with my breasts as unsatisfyingly "empty" though I might have something up there (I don't know the american sizes well but it might be something like 32B).

I contemplated the surgical solution for a long time but I would always feel depressed from never knowing how it felt to have natural plumpy boobies to fit in my shirts, and throughout last months I gathered all these infos about NBE which really gave me hope and a boost of optimism that won't leave me since I started my program 1 week ago.

To let you know what it is about, here are my plans, subjected to revisions according to your advices ladies Wink

Follicular phase:

PM - 3x300mg per Day
Massages - 2x10 min per day with a PM cream (and a little more, it's kind of addictive and I massage them every time I can)
Binaural beats - (Sapien Med) several times a day, also sleeping with it background, with a lot of self-conditionning and visualization, twice a day I make it a real meditation.
Whey Protein shake once a day and trying to eat as much proteins as I can.

I am planning on adding Fenugreek to my regime both phases, I m waiting my herbs for the upcoming Luteal phase Smile

Luteal Phase:

Cut off the PM for 15 days and take other herbs instead

Saw palmetto
Red Clover
Wild Yam
Prioritize Vitamin B and C enhancement throughout my regime during this phase.

I am planning on adding Pig Placenta as well. I do only mention the product because I didn't receive it yet but I will edit my program as things precise.

This is where I start :

[Image: image102.jpg] [Image: image103.jpg] [Image: image104.jpg] [Image: image105.jpg]

On the photos, the bra is a big A size. Sigh. I am an inbetween big A and small B. My goal is a C at least!

There is no way you're an A. What, 38A? You look like a D to me.

Hello JenniferLove,

Unfortunately, I think the pictures is playing in a deceiving favor for my breasts. That bra is a large A, I remember when I bought it in H&M and went back at home to try it. the top of my breats was ever floating in the 34B I usually bought and when I acknowledged that the best fitting size or me was big A, my feelings were... well... contradictory :/

I've started PM and it might give them and impression of fulness and tension but the reality is far from that JenniferLove, trust me.

[Image: image106.jpg]

Here. The impression is more accurate.

Lovely breasts. You look like a C to me. Smile
What are your measurements?

I wish you good luck with your journey.

You are certainly not an A cup. They are already beautiful and I think massages will do miracles for you!

(18-03-2014, 01:46 PM)peggy Wrote:  Lovely breasts. You look like a C to me. Smile
What are your measurements?

I wish you good luck with your journey.

I have nothing to measure myself unfortunately. This is all eyes, hands and bras I am afraid. C is my first step to reach, I mean a good real one! As I said I barely fit fully a B Dodgy It has always been hard to define my size since bras, at least in Europe, can show dramatic gaps in size reference. Sometimes I fit in A, sometimes I fit in a small B, sometimes I look just plain ridiculous in it SadBy the way every advice about what kind of bra to purchase to keep everything in shape when the real growth kicks in would be fairly appreciated. Anyways thank you very much for your sweet words. Luck and patience there shall be!

(18-03-2014, 01:46 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  You are certainly not an A cup. They are already beautiful and I think massages will do miracles for you!

I do massage, Milady, I do! I use a PM cream and rub it for 10 minuts twice as compulsory routine, and do some extra when I have the time and space for it. I do it mostly while listening to hypnotic beats to meditate on growth, and It is of primary importance for circulation and "stay in touch" with the moving nature of your breasts during all the process imo. Thank you for your kind words and brea... Blessed be your journey as well dear.

Okay this is freaky because your boobs look EXACTLY like mine!! I swear it's like you took my pictures!! I'm a 34B and fit into small 32Cs, I also look bigger in pictures than I do in reality so I understand what you mean. I still think you're wearing the wrong bra... Go to h&m and try on their 34Cs that are slightly padded from the side. I just bought one from their new collection and it fits perfectly.

I think close ups gives the illusion of big breasts in pictures, in our case, so take a picture of your reflection in the mirror.

(18-03-2014, 01:46 PM)DianaSaturna Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 01:46 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  You are certainly not an A cup. They are already beautiful and I think massages will do miracles for you!

I do massage, Milady, I do! I use a PM cream and rub it for 10 minuts twice as compulsory routine, and do some extra when I have the time and space for it. I do it mostly while listening to hypnotic beats to meditate on growth, and It is of primary importance for circulation and "stay in touch" with the moving nature of your breasts during all the process imo. Thank you for your kind words and brea... Blessed be your journey as well dear.

I love the fact that you're doing visualization too, I'm working on it as well, especially on the mental blockages that often cancel my efforts

We have a similar situation with boob size! My boobs stick out and look bigger than they actually are. Anyone who saw me topless would swear I was a C cup. Turns out, according to my measurements, I'm only an A cup.

You have a really good program, and your boobs are already gorgeous! Looking forward to your progress. Smile

There's no way that you're an A cup, you're at least a B cup for sure if not C Smile

good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon