Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Didi's wonderful journey in NBE land

It looks like one breast is a smallB and the other is a small C.

Id say try a 32C.

I made up my mind about Noogleberry and will order it early April. Tib' is right on the fact one of my boobs is obviously larger than the other. How can I make it up from pumping, what are the techniques I'll need to know about to balance their size?

EDIT measurments updated

(20-03-2014, 11:38 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(01-01-1970, 01:23 AM)BonitaDDslucky' Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 03:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Okay this is freaky because your boobs look EXACTLY like mine!! I swear it's like you took my pictures!! I'm a 34B and fit into small 32Cs, I also look bigger in pictures than I do in reality so I understand what you mean. I still think you're wearing the wrong bra... Go to h&m and try on their 34Cs that are slightly padded from the side. I just bought one from their new collection and it fits perfectly.

I think close ups gives the illusion of big breasts in pictures, in our case, so take a picture of your reflection in the mirror.

There's no way she's a 34 band size she's thin 34 is fatter back you are right that in no way is there only 1 - 2 inches difference in cupsize a or b cup
Definitely a c or bigger if not the band is far too big for you.

I wear a 34C, 32 is too tight and I am TINY up top. 33" across bust. I believe 28" below. Totally possible to wear a 34 and be small.
Really a 34 can't you fit like your whole hand under the back or more?
This has a lot of useful information on bra sizes including new accurate and original method.
http://m.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size
I guess most women wear the wrong bras i just cant understand how to make the mistake though because for me im just average not thin its impossible to wear even a 32(my back is 28-30) without all day pulling the band back into place but if your smaller chested its probably easier mine are a little big so the band must be exact or when my breasts bounce so does the band. To be honest I'm not a big bra fan but when I wear one I do it right.

The noogleberry is a great idea for making them more even you can try pumping only the small one to start or pumping the smaller more you should look at jenifers page she did well correcting hers with noogle and massage.

Didi you have good start measurements similar to me when I started except I looked so much smaller your lucky for bras you could try 30d/dd(cup size varys on shape so try different ones) or 32c maybe d because its just easy to find and some brands are tight

BonitaDD, I've heard that wearing cups that are too small can give the illusion of fitting a bigger band because the breasts push the bra out and make the band feel tight.

From your measurements, I doubt your band should go any higher than 32. When you try on bras, try leaning over and pulling your breasts forward to sit properly in the cup and see how the bra fits.

(21-03-2014, 09:04 PM)prettylily Wrote:  BonitaDD, I've heard that wearing cups that are too small can give the illusion of fitting a bigger band because the breasts push the bra out and make the band feel tight.

From your measurements, I doubt your band should go any higher than 32. When you try on bras, try leaning over and pulling your breasts forward to sit properly in the cup and see how the bra fits.

Thanks yes your right I know I need 30 band or smaller the 32 gives no support to me

I measure between 26'' and 28 (seems to fluctuate, probably because of bloat etc :L ) and I find it uncomfortable to wear anything smaller than a 32 band now. 34 is only slightly too big. So yeah, I think of it as a relatively 'small' size.

(21-03-2014, 02:24 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(20-03-2014, 11:38 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(01-01-1970, 01:23 AM)BonitaDDslucky' Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 03:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Okay this is freaky because your boobs look EXACTLY like mine!! I swear it's like you took my pictures!! I'm a 34B and fit into small 32Cs, I also look bigger in pictures than I do in reality so I understand what you mean. I still think you're wearing the wrong bra... Go to h&m and try on their 34Cs that are slightly padded from the side. I just bought one from their new collection and it fits perfectly.

I think close ups gives the illusion of big breasts in pictures, in our case, so take a picture of your reflection in the mirror.

There's no way she's a 34 band size she's thin 34 is fatter back you are right that in no way is there only 1 - 2 inches difference in cupsize a or b cup
Definitely a c or bigger if not the band is far too big for you.

I wear a 34C, 32 is too tight and I am TINY up top. 33" across bust. I believe 28" below. Totally possible to wear a 34 and be small.
Really a 34 can't you fit like your whole hand under the back or more?
This has a lot of useful information on bra sizes including new accurate and original method.
http://m.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size
I guess most women wear the wrong bras i just cant understand how to make the mistake though because for me im just average not thin its impossible to wear even a 32(my back is 28-30) without all day pulling the band back into place but if your smaller chested its probably easier mine are a little big so the band must be exact or when my breasts bounce so does the band. To be honest I'm not a big bra fan but when I wear one I do it right.

The noogleberry is a great idea for making them more even you can try pumping only the small one to start or pumping the smaller more you should look at jenifers page she did well correcting hers with noogle and massage.

Didi you have good start measurements similar to me when I started except I looked so much smaller your lucky for bras you could try 30d/dd(cup size varys on shape so try different ones) or 32c maybe d because its just easy to find and some brands are tight

32" bands are too small for me. I've been measured before. I used to wear a 34A/B. I am now a 34C.

(21-03-2014, 11:54 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(21-03-2014, 09:04 PM)prettylily Wrote:  BonitaDD, I've heard that wearing cups that are too small can give the illusion of fitting a bigger band because the breasts push the bra out and make the band feel tight.

Thanks yes your right I know I need 30 band or smaller the 32 gives no support to me

Are you wearing American sizes? Maybe European or whatever you're wearing is sized differently.

Hey ladies! [Image: cochons20.gif]

This is with a lot of enthusiasm that I write you this message to give you some news about my NBE journey, as short as it is for now Smile

So, I've been on PM for approx 20 days now and I am about to enter my luteal phase, therefore stop PM for that lapse of time. I massage twice a day 10 minutes and keep up the hypnosis, which I am sure, is doing a tremendous work for me.

[Image: 1679.jpg?_ex=128x128]

I ordered some Pig Placenta from Rakuten (exactly the ones you can see above) which delivered super fast and have been taking it to increase production of tissues in my breasts. I take two pills in the morning and two in the evening throughout all program; it really smells like cat food and probably tastes like, but no puk.. pain no gain ! For 4 pills a day, after emptying the bottle and counting, you should last 30 days.

Also, I ordered a Noogleberry which should arrive within the week considered my geographic proximity with the homeland of these sweet devices. I ordered as well a coconut oil to work my tissues out the best way. I have read somewhere that Wild Yam, once ingested, didn't actually behave like a progesterone helper because the liver broke it before it could transform. So I might order a PC cream but I strongly consider breaking the pills in the dose of oil and use my wild yam on application. Does it seem to you like a valid idea?

About what my regimen has been doing to me so far, well I have to say I have the impression my hair is better looking, my skin is uncomparably smoother and my mood has actually improved. My sex drive is quite high and I feel incredibly sexy and self-confident, might be related... [Image: cochons56.gif]

Also I measured myself today and went to 88cm to... 91,5! Currently, my breasts look like they are swollen, just like before my periods while I have 20 good days before they are supposed to start. I'll keep you tuned on my pumping performances following Jen's recommandations 10/5 and I will go a little bit experimental on my luteal as far as herbs are concerned, I hope I won't have any losses and will get results out of the different dosages/combinations I am looking forward to try.

I'll post photos hopefully at the end of next months with visible evolution! *fingerscrossed* Oh and keep fucking positive ladies, I m on a little cloud filled with hopes, faith, and self-love since I started, and my psychic state hasn't been as awesome as it for years!

Happy growth to everyone! [Image: cochons28.gif]

Wow! It sounds like things are working out just great for you! Good work, and congrats on the progress already!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon