Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Didi's wonderful journey in NBE land

I have same pig placenta and I love the taste o.0 Like for real, I can eat it and stuff o.0

Hahah darn Choco I would never have figured out it was possible! To me they really do not smell and taste like something a human is not supposed to eat D: If you had to compare the taste to someone similar in daily alimentation what would it be so I can learn to love it by relying on it! Dammit they should do it Chocolate taste.

I don't really associate it with anything, and I don't really like the smell of it, I just like the taste once it's on my tongue, sometimes I hold it longer and don't drink water, and also I like the taste of borage oil, it comes in capsules but I chew it and then drink water.

I'm just weird, I guess. Big Grin

(23-03-2014, 03:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(21-03-2014, 11:54 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(21-03-2014, 09:04 PM)prettylily Wrote:  BonitaDD, I've heard that wearing cups that are too small can give the illusion of fitting a bigger band because the breasts push the bra out and make the band feel tight.

From your measurements, I doubt your band should go any higher than 32. When you try on bras, try leaning over and pulling your breasts forward to sit properly in the cup and see how the bra fits.

Thanks yes your right I know I need 30 band or smaller the 32 gives no support to me

Are you wearing American sizes? Maybe European or whatever you're wearing is sized differently.

Well I normally use the UK to bra shop I have never heard the bands being very different only in some brands the cups are different someone said h n m we have that I don't buy bras there because they are so limited like most Spanish lingerie stores I still can't believe you wear a 34 I am actually in California right now so I'm interested to get a fitting here to compare can you suggest some good stores for that?

Didi no way you are an A. You're very big! Look at those massive and beautiful sideboobs!

(29-03-2014, 03:59 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  Didi no way you are an A. You're very big! Look at those massive and beautiful sideboobs!

Ahoy and thank you from my sideboobs! I think, after further threads reading, that there might be a confusion on sizes due to my location. I do not seem to understand at all how it is sized abroad and I am extremely confused and skeptical. The bra I worn was still a large A H&M Fr size but I might try to shop a goal bra elsewhere to finally fit in something convenient.

[Image: barre.gif]

So I entered my luteal phase and settled on a program, a very simple one since I do not want to go on a herbal overload, acknowledging it could not be pertinent to mix too much for the lesser results.

Keeping up Pig Placenta 2pills 2 times a day
Saw palmetto 3x day
Vitex 3x day
I am going to try mixing some Wild Yam to my cream for massages
Keep up hypnosis and binaurals and 2 massages a day

I am still waiting for my NB to arrive. As well planning on getting a hold on a PC. Entering a regime of Green leaf + lot of citric fruits for vitamin C. I stopped drinking Whey Protein shakes. Let a shaker sit for a few hours without washing it straight after drinking and you'll have to deal with a foul smell. Also the mixture turns fluorescent. I fell to think that was not extremely fair to my kidneys and it grossed me out.

Also, I would like to share this small set of photos. There was not much time between the two pics but I think I had a little growth and wanted you to let me know what you think. Also the pose and lighting will be hard to maintain on months so might as well sharing it now.

[Image: Comparo.jpg]

The tape says I went up to 91.5~92 cms / 36" from what you can read in signature, so that's all good till now, hoping luteal won't mess it up and I won't lose anything. I stay positive anyways!

Hey Didi, I can see a small growth. Well done.
You look great. Smile

Are you trying to humiliate us with that perfect body, perhaps??
I can see a difference too Smile

Peggy: Thank you! Boobs feel heavier day by day, more "glandular" for sure, but I wondered if it was all in my head after all, not that it's a bad state of mind but the eyes of others always make relevant mirrors!

Insanity89: Oh stop it you! [Image: 153.gif] <-- dat sexy face of fishing much
Also since I can't let you leave unpunished, I'll let you know I creeped your thread and you have these killer abs I'd die for. Meh.

Sad I hate them! I prefer your soft sexy and womanly belly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon