Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dome size database!

Hi guys. Would the noogleberry work for somebody with already large breasts. I saw onicemile post saying there was one designed for 40-48inch D-E cup I'm a 38F, would that be too small for me?

What size would someone suggest for my bra size :34 E. I am sagging terribly and my breast have no shape and I want to start pumping. Im even thinking of buying the noogleberry because they have an XL size but Ive heard the noogle cups can be awkward and painful to fit. Ive recenelty made a new post in the breast pump section where I found alternative pumps but im not sure if they are toys or not.

(02-03-2016, 05:00 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Hi guys. Would the noogleberry work for somebody with already large breasts. I saw onicemile post saying there was one designed for 40-48inch D-E cup I'm a 38F, would that be too small for me?

The concept will work and enlarge your breasts it's just trying to find domes large enough. Domes that are too small will compress your breasts and you will get no growth and maybe even a little reduction.

Hi
I'm a newbie and considering the NB. I am 34A, deflated Blush Should I order the medium, to avoid having to order again?

Also, those that started at A cups, how long before you saw growth?

Gracias!

(13-04-2016, 06:39 AM)FitChick_Ro! Wrote:  Hi
I'm a newbie and considering the NB. I am 34A, deflated Blush Should I order the medium, to avoid having to order again?

Gracias!

At your band size I'd start with mediums, but as a present Noogleberry owner who's seen and heard much since then, I wish I'd known about and bought the Kangzhu instead.

(13-04-2016, 10:58 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(13-04-2016, 06:39 AM)FitChick_Ro! Wrote:  Hi

Gracias!

At your band size I'd start with mediums, but as a present Noogleberry owner who's seen and heard much since then, I wish I'd known about and bought the Kangzhu instead.

Thank You AbiDrew, I appreciate the tip. I haven't seen much info on the Kangzhu, mostly NB but I do some searching.
How long before you saw something happening?

(13-04-2016, 07:05 PM)FitChick_Ro! Wrote:  Thank You AbiDrew, I appreciate the tip. I haven't seen much info on the Kangzhu, mostly NB but I do some searching.
How long before you saw something happening?

Honestly I can't be sure how much was from Noogleberry and how much was from herbs, or when which kicked in, since I've used both and at the same time. I've heard from other users that they started to notice progress in less than a week, and others that it took up to a month... So it's pretty much guaranteed to vary. The main reasons I'd've gone with Kangzhu instead had I known about it is comfort and price. The Kangzhu is less expensive and from all reports more comfortable to use as far as the domes are concerned. I don't know if this has changed but when I bought my Noogleberry they didn't even have foam pads for the contoured domes, whereas the Kangzhu domes have built-in rubbery silicone padding which I've heard works great, even better than the foam ones Noogleberry offers as an add-on for, at least at the time, only select domes.

I'm kind of interested in a breast pump since the cupping method takes a lot of effort. I'm unsure of sizing though. I think the large kangzhu is too narrow and the contoured large NB *might* be too. Idk how to measure diameter or circumference on a squishy boob and the paper method seemed like it might not be reliable, idk. I drew two lines from the edges of my boobs, where the tissue ends, straight down and measured it. Might not be exact but it's about 14cm or a little more. Basically, I have flat, wide boobs and a small ribcage. I can't use the "flat" domes (how can anyone, they look uncomfortable..) and the contoured is 12 or 14 cm right? 14 might be okay, but shouldn't there be some extra room for the sides to also expand? Sad I read an answer in another thread about DIY'ing to make them contoured with a heat gun or stove. I do have a heat gun but it's a little scary to do it, I might mess it up haha. Has anyone here with a wide base and small ribcage tried the large contoured ones from NB? Idk if I should get those or a larger and shape it myself. Seems risky. Either way I wont be able to pump both boobs at the same time I think..

Better to mess up the domes than mess up your breasts? Lol. I also have wide breasts and no domes really fit well at the base. As long as the domes aren't too small that your breasts touches the sides everywhere then you will get benefits. It's when they are too small and they put your breast into compression that you get nothing and maybe even cause shrinkage. I wouldn't go larger than the width of your chest measured from arm pit to arm pit, less 3 or 4 cm for space between the domes an the dome thickness... Divided by two. Else they won't both fit at the same time.

Thank you for your response! Yeah, harder to replace boobs lol. Maybe I'll just DIY it.. I don't think I can wear two domes regardless, unless the width is less than 5mm. I can only fit my pinkie sideways between my boobs so it's exactly 1cm or less between but it's ok, if one can fit then I'll take it lol. Seeing as I can't try the domes on before purchase I might opt for bigger and try to fix it myself rather than have to order domes twice.. Thank you for your input!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon