Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dome size database!

So many people have issues finding the correct size cup or dome... Since I have never found one.... I thought it would be helpful for everyone who owns a suction device to measure their cups and post the measurements....

The format should include the company name - model or model number - cup or dome size (s,,m,l,xl...) - width of the dome (diameter) in cm - depth of the dome in cm - any comments about the domes you want to add...

Hope we can create a great resource! Thanks!

Your a fountain of good ideas! I will oblige later on today Wink

Thanks Ella.... I have some data I harvested and assume its correct....

Noogleberry - Medium Domes - 11cm wide - 11cm deep

Noogleberry - Large Domes - 14cm wide - 15cm deep

Yes that's right and also to add, the space not including the rims which your breast goes into;

Medium NB 9.7cm
Large NB 11.7cm

It would appear Kazngu? cup sizes are the same as Peggy and I have measured up before but correct me if anyone thinks otherwise Smile

Good info Ella! think we should add what size bra you were wearing when you used the cups?

Hey, great I had the same idea receiving my last NB cups and took pictures !

Medium contoured breast cups - 11cm wide and 11cm deep (The contoured ones are a wider, but the measurements are nowhere to find on the website)
Designed for Chest size 30 - 36 inches with Cup size large A or B
I used them on my deflated C's.

Large Contoured breast cups - 14cm wide and 15cm deep
Designed for Chest size 34 - 42 inches with Cup size large B or C
I use them now that I fill completely my cM cups, I guess I'm aiming for a full D cup with it.

Extra Large breast cups - 14cm wide and 17cm deep
Designed for Chest size 34 - 44 inches with Cup size C.
I would advice anyone to take the cL instead of the XL, the size is almost the same and the regular cup are heavy and really painful to wear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Extra Extra Large breast cups - 18cm wide and 18cm deep
Designed for Chest size 40 - 48 inches + with Cup size D to E
These things are HUGE ok ? I don't think that a biological woman's chest can be wide enough for them. I used one cup to suck both breasts at the same time ! It was presumptuous of me at the time to think that I could fill in those babies... Always listen to Lucy's advices when you're hesitating between sizes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is awesome information onicemile! The best I've seen anywhere.... with photos! Thanks so much for adding it!

Thats a good info about the NB cups, "onicemile"! Smile

I will do the same for the Kangzhu cups:

The medium Kangzhu cups are 9.7 cm in diameter (wide) and 11 cm deep (long).
The large Kangzhu cups are 11 cm in diameter (wide) and 15 cm deep (long).

Pics: On the left you see a large cup and on the right the medium cup:

More pics. On the left large cup, on the right medium cup:

Medium cup:

Again, medium cup:

I am wearing 75A bras (equals to 34A I think) right now and have used the medium cups from end of December 2013 until now.
I bought the large cups recently, because my boobs are wide set and the diameter of the medium cups was too small.
The diameter of the large cups is perfect for my breasts, but they are quite long (deep), at least for my breasts.
Now I switch between the medium and the large cups.

Oh I forgot to add, that the Kangzhu cups have silicone rings and they are very comfortable to wear. Smile
They have also airlocks (the green small "nipples"), which can be pushed down to seal the vacuum, so you don't have to pump constantly. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon