Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dome size database!

Neither way you shouldn't pump full time... the hand pumps have a built in check valve but they leak down fast... the air locks are additional check valves the slow leakage down.... so you don't have to pump as much... I'd get the air locks.... you will be more satisfied...

Hi guys, finally I received the large Kangzhu cups, they are bigger than the NB medium domes, I confirm that they can be used with the NB pump.

(07-05-2014, 01:26 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi guys, finally I received the large Kangzhu cups, they are bigger than the NB medium domes, I confirm that they can be used with the NB pump.

Yeah! So how do you like them?

(27-03-2014, 09:39 AM)onicemile Wrote:  Extra Extra Large breast cups - 18cm wide and 18cm deep
Designed for Chest size 40 - 48 inches + with Cup size D to E
These things are HUGE ok ? I don't think that a biological woman's chest can be wide enough for them. I used one cup to suck both breasts at the same time ! It was presumptuous of me at the time to think that I could fill in those babies... Always listen to Lucy's advices when you're hesitating between sizes.

I wear xxl cups bigger than a d I couldn't wear noogleberry xl too small so Lucy was all the way wrong for me when I bought them I think its better to go by cup width I do have some wide shoulders though.

(08-05-2014, 03:32 AM)Karren Wrote:  
(07-05-2014, 01:26 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi guys, finally I received the large Kangzhu cups, they are bigger than the NB medium domes, I confirm that they can be used with the NB pump.

Yeah! So how do you like them?

Yes, they are comfortable and the silicon ring helps a lot with the suction! Smile

bump.....

what domes do i have to start??
my chest is 27.3 or 5cm.. but my great size is small A.
I don't think I'm cup AA coz my breast are wide and round but less fat..[/align][/u]

I'd look through the Dome Database and choose a dome size... make a circle on paper and cut it out and see if it fits your breasts... one inch equals 2.54 CM... I'm thinking you should start around 11CM or 4.3 inches.... which is a medium NB dome.... large is 14CM.....

Got my Kanghzu cups in... if that's how you spell it. I got the medium cups and I love them. Smile

The only downside is that, while my right one stays suctioned on, the left seems to always lose suction and I have to constantly pump it. Also my left breast is touching the sides of the cup. Is that okay?

I'm really interested in getting the kangzhu cups but I'm totally at a lost when it comes to what size I should get. My bust is 33inches or a little bit over depending on when I measure and my underbust is 25. Please help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon