Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting Facts About Puberty

Did you know that once you start your period you are almost done with puberty? So if you get your period early on (before 15 -18) and you have small and/or deformed boobs, and/or pear body shape, you may not have went through puberty properly. That means your hormones didn't balance out properly during that phase.

Just thought that might help some of you ladies out there Smile

Anyways, you may continue this discussion further on boobs if you like.

Really? I started mine a little early before teens but I didn't know my breasts were underdeveloped they looked small to me but were still a c cup I am sure I remember them developing before my period though and being sore while playing at school and I never wore below a c in bras even trainer bra.
This is interesting some people here say they don't stop developing until nearly 10 years after period I diddnt think that was right without having children or gaining weight so not grow alone after so long would be so unlikely.

Everyone I know started their period between 10-13. Starting between 15-18 sounds really late.

My breasts started budding after my first period at 14.Yep, flat and pear-ish.
Great, never had puberty then lol... -_-

(22-08-2014, 07:46 PM)Lunice Wrote:  My breasts started budding after my first period at 14.Yep, flat and pear-ish.
Great, never had puberty then lol... -_-

i never had a period!Tongue i am a non-conforming female (non genetic).

(19-03-2014, 01:10 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Everyone I know started their period between 10-13. Starting between 15-18 sounds really late.

Sounds REALLY late, to me, too!! From what I've always read, you start growing your tits around 9 and then your periods start between 11 and 13. I know of a number of women that continued growing their tits WELL into their teens, and even their early 20's, and they all had their period by 11 to 13, or so. Rae's daughter was huge C cup at 13 and they got to at least D's by the time she was 16!! The first time I was at Rae's place, we were in the basement and one of her daughter's bras was on the line and I thought it was Rae's, but she raved about how that was her 13 years old daughter's bra. "Can you believe that?? She's only 13 and she's already too big for her C cup bras!!!! THIRTEEN!!!!"

Good Post!!!
Do you think being on birth control pill @ age 15, after starting your period @ the age of 10, significantly impacts the breast development??
i had an hourglass figure by the age of 8-9 years old. but i was also a chubby little girl. & i thought i had boobs because i was chubby.. as i got older, i gained more weight, & my boobs went all the way to a DD, but i was 160 lbs (heaviest at 16-17 years old)...then wen i lost weight aroung 120 lbs, i was a very small C cup.....

well anyways... very interesting post tho..... thanks for sharing
i hope I'm going thru puberty w/ my PM again =D

(23-08-2014, 04:28 AM)RoundFullPerks Wrote:  Good Post!!!
Do you think being on birth control pill @ age 15, after starting your period @ the age of 10, significantly impacts the breast development??
i had an hourglass figure by the age of 8-9 years old. but i was also a chubby little girl. & i thought i had boobs because i was chubby.. as i got older, i gained more weight, & my boobs went all the way to a DD, but i was 160 lbs (heaviest at 16-17 years old)...then wen i lost weight aroung 120 lbs, i was a very small C cup.....

well anyways... very interesting post tho..... thanks for sharing
i hope I'm going thru puberty w/ my PM again =D

You're only 40 pounds???? How do you stay alive????

Oh no, does this mean I'm abnormal? I'm pretty sure I got my period at like, 15 Sad. I wonder what really affects boob growth and puberty and everything though. Does food choice play a part? My little sister has HUGE, FIRM boobs, and complains about then everyday, while I'm getting laughed at for being flat-chested :/. Gah.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon