Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please Help interpret Test results and what to add to my program...suggestions please

So right now I am taking a BO tincture of about 30-40 drops per day. I am starting to feel achiness (especially in the right breast) and a bit in the lower breast. My period seems to be starting today and so this would be my 4th period since I started BO in December 2013. This has been my program:

Daily
90 mg Armour (Thyroid)
Vitamins D (5400 IU's), Cal Mag, Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Thyroid PX (Awesome Supplement for Hashi's-proven to lower antibodies)

I try to massage but I don't get it in very often and I do not own a pump. (No time or money for one).

Here are my test results I just got done on my hormones on day 18 of my last cycle:

Progesterone Lcms, Endo Sci
Progesterone, Serum Normal: 1340 ng/dL

Estradiol 389.3 (Normal) pg/mL

Testosterone,Free And Total

Free Testosterone(Direct) 0.4pg/ml Normal Range 0.0-2.2 pg/ml
Testosterone, Serum High:58 Normal range: 8-48 ng/dL

So what are your suggestions? I really would love to move past this AA cup size! I think I may be starting to grow but just not quite sure yet! Would love some tips! Easy and quick massage routines be great too! Also, I am interested in finding a booby batter/massage cream that be great too!

Thanks for everything!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon