Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone used an electric handhelp pump? Reviews?

So I am looking into getting a pump and found this one. http://www.dhgate.com/product/vacuum-bod...3-5|null:0

Has anyone tried an electric pump? Do they work? I am worried if I get a handheld that I will tire out of it too quickly.

Thanks for all!

For that price with infrared heating id buy it just to see if it works! I made a few electric pumps and they work better than hand held ones.... easier for sure...

Yeah I might try it. I am honestly scared of pumping because I am scared of getting indentations. I have very thin skin on my chest and like no fat/muscle at all. You can see my ribs and everything. I have been like that my whole life and it's so frustrating cause I eat and everything. Just not able to gain weight. I might try an electric massager first just to get some circulation. I think my right breast has grown a tiny bit too from the BO. We'll just have to see. Thanks for your input!

I wouldn't be scared of pumping.... you can us as little pressure as you want.... low pressures even medium pressures do virtually no damage.... any marks fade fast....

I got a breast pump in the mail and I definitely can say an electric pump is very helpful! my hand felt tired in less the 5 minutes pumping

I have an electric vacuum pump from the company "Baum Cosmedics" (Germany). From the company "Fröhle" is also electric pumps on eBay. I think the electric pumps operate much the same. Perhaps there are differences in price. Use them since March last year and had an increase of 33 "to 35". : D And I tried before to get by any means an increase, unfortunately in vain. : Huh:

Yeah I hope this one will work good. Someone said they found bad reviews but so far I havent

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon