Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Beginner. Help!

I just wanted to start this message by saying I really appreciate all of the helpfulness I have observed from all of the great ladies and men on this forum. I love reading all the courteous and polite replies from posters.

I have been cruising this forum for a while and I have finally decided to join and ask some burning questions...

In 2010 when I was 18, I decided that I really wanted larger breasts. I had full 32Bs, but I always loved the fullness and shape of my friends with larger busts 36C, 36D etc. But I made a goal for 32C breasts.

I started using natural curves from GNC on an off for about 6 months and didn't really notice a difference.

I then began a workout regimen during the summer of 2012 with a strict high protein, high produce and very low carb diet. I also ran heavily for 3 months every single day. I supplemented my diet with flax oil 3 times a day, as it helps with healthy bowel movements.

I returned in fall 2012 noticeably slimmer and with a 32C bust. However, I was measured at Victoria Secret and the lady said I was between a 32B/32C. The 32C unpadded bra fit me so well, as my left breast was no longer spilling out the sides of my 32B cup bras.

I have stopped running due to school commitments, and internships over my summers, but I am disappointed by the noticeable difference between my right and left breast. My left breast is a full C cup, and wearing a B cup bra makes that breast feel unsupported. My right breast is a perfect 32B, and though it doesn't feel noticeably unsupported when I wear my 32C bra, I still feel annoyed.

When I change in front of my girlfriends they definitely notice the difference. My OBGYN was so surprised by the difference that she checked my left breast for a cyst (I was thankfully all clear!)

I have decided to try BO (I purchased swansons multi glandular) and I am taking 2 pills, 3 times a day (900mg of BO). I want to start the first three months with a low dose, cleanse and then ramp things up.

I am going to purchase protein shakes, and I will continue to eat lots of healthy protein like steamed chicken, fish and egg whites for breakfast.

Does anyone have any advice about my routine? I am turning 22 next week. My immediate goal is to get both breasts as even as possible (I know slight asymmetry is common and normal).

If that goes well I would love to pursue that 36D I have always coveted...

Thank You!

Are you using anything besides BO and protein? It might help to add in massage, especially focusing on the smaller breast. Other than that, be patient and good luck!

Also, may I ask why you want to go up in band size?

(21-03-2014, 05:35 AM)mina77 Wrote:  I just wanted to start this message by saying I really appreciate all of the helpfulness I have observed from all of the great ladies and men on this forum. I love reading all the courteous and polite replies from posters.

I have been cruising this forum for a while and I have finally decided to join and ask some burning questions...

In 2010 when I was 18, I decided that I really wanted larger breasts. I had full 32Bs, but I always loved the fullness and shape of my friends with larger busts 36C, 36D etc. But I made a goal for 32C breasts.

I started using natural curves from GNC on an off for about 6 months and didn't really notice a difference.

I then began a workout regimen during the summer of 2012 with a strict high protein, high produce and very low carb diet. I also ran heavily for 3 months every single day. I supplemented my diet with flax oil 3 times a day, as it helps with healthy bowel movements.

I returned in fall 2012 noticeably slimmer and with a 32C bust. However, I was measured at Victoria Secret and the lady said I was between a 32B/32C. The 32C unpadded bra fit me so well, as my left breast was no longer spilling out the sides of my 32B cup bras.

I have stopped running due to school commitments, and internships over my summers, but I am disappointed by the noticeable difference between my right and left breast. My left breast is a full C cup, and wearing a B cup bra makes that breast feel unsupported. My right breast is a perfect 32B, and though it doesn't feel noticeably unsupported when I wear my 32C bra, I still feel annoyed.

When I change in front of my girlfriends they definitely notice the difference. My OBGYN was so surprised by the difference that she checked my left breast for a cyst (I was thankfully all clear!)

I have decided to try BO (I purchased swansons multi glandular) and I am taking 2 pills, 3 times a day (900mg of BO). I want to start the first three months with a low dose, cleanse and then ramp things up.

I am going to purchase protein shakes, and I will continue to eat lots of healthy protein like steamed chicken, fish and egg whites for breakfast.

Does anyone have any advice about my routine? I am turning 22 next week. My immediate goal is to get both breasts as even as possible (I know slight asymmetry is common and normal).

If that goes well I would love to pursue that 36D I have always coveted...

Thank You!
Only thing I would add is noogling and massage to your routine.

Thank You so much for the quick and helpful replies <3

@prettylilly-
I think I am confused about bra sizes.. I have heard that band size has nothing to do with the actual size of your breasts, but I have also heard information refuting this idea quite a bit.

If band size is simply determined by body size (remains constant no matter how much your breasts increase) what would be a reasonable goal? 32D? When I think of my dream breasts I immediately think of that picture of that American Apparel model named Maks who recently did that campaign topless. Her breast are perfect in my opinion, but I have nooo idea how to reasonably estimate what size she is..

@myboobs
I am looking into buying myself a noogleberry as a little graduation gift to myself so I will read up on it through this forum. Thank You! Regarding massage do you have a technique you find to be effective? I have read up on so many techniques in this forum as wells on the internet but there are some contradictory facts so its frustrating...

(22-03-2014, 08:08 AM)mina77 Wrote:  Thank You so much for the quick and helpful replies <3

@prettylilly-
I think I am confused about bra sizes.. I have heard that band size has nothing to do with the actual size of your breasts, but I have also heard information refuting this idea quite a bit.

If band size is simply determined by body size (remains constant no matter how much your breasts increase) what would be a reasonable goal? 32D? When I think of my dream breasts I immediately think of that picture of that American Apparel model named Maks who recently did that campaign topless. Her breast are perfect in my opinion, but I have nooo idea how to reasonably estimate what size she is..

@myboobs
I am looking into buying myself a noogleberry as a little graduation gift to myself so I will read up on it through this forum. Thank You! Regarding massage do you have a technique you find to be effective? I have read up on so many techniques in this forum as wells on the internet but there are some contradictory facts so its frustrating...

Read jenneyferlove's thread she is an inspiration

The band size is determined by the circumference of your ribcage and the cup size is relative to the band size. So a 32A would be way smaller than 40A. Supposedly with sister sizing, you have to go up a cup size when you go down a band size to maintain the same volume.

Take a look here: http://www.brabandproject.com/

Thank you both! This information is awesome. Good luck with your boobie dreams Smile

How did you decide on your dosage for bo?

I read somewhere on this forum (I forgot who) that someone saw results using swansons multi glandular in the dosage of two pills three times a day.

I take them on an empty stomach.

I have heard that it is better to start out with a low dosage and then move your way up depending upon whether or not you see results. I am going to give this dosage three months.

Hope you don't mind if I hop over in put in my 2 cents :-) I worked for a while at a lingerie store called Frederick's of Hollywood so maybe I can help clarify some of the band/cup size questions.

As far as band size being constant, that depends. Weight gain/loss can have an effect on band size of course, but usually one will stay about the same. As someone mentioned above though there is "sister sizing". Meaning a 36B may try a 34C or someone with a 40DD could try a 42D. Sister sizes can be helpful, I myself could fit into a 32D nicely, but I prefer a looser band so I wear a 34C.Knowing your sister size can be helpful too when trying on a bra in cases where there is a difference in the fit from brand and style. Just remember, if you increase band size, decrease cup size and visa versa.

Also, fun fact, when trying a bra on you should hook the bra on the first or second loosest set of clasps. The extra row(s) are for after your bra starts to break in and has some give, so that you can keep the band snug ;-)

Hopefully that was helpful and not confusing, good luck and good growing everyone!

If anyone has sizing questions or needs bra/lingerie help feel free to send questions my way. I'm not an expert, but I do have a good deal experience LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon