Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Beginner. Help!

Thanks for the info, Intrigue414!

It's really funny, but I often come across your posts through this forum and you come off as really insightful and helpful. I am so glad you commented on my thread.

Do you think starting out with just 900mg of BO is a waste of time? I have read that sometimes starting out with a traditionally acceptable dosage (1500-2000mg) can be too much for the body i.e.. produces no results.

But I also do not want to keep taking pills in a low dosage expecting results when it is not going to happen...

Any thoughts?

(01-04-2014, 08:49 PM)mina77 Wrote:  Thanks for the info, Intrigue414!

It's really funny, but I often come across your posts through this forum and you come off as really insightful and helpful. I am so glad you commented on my thread.

Do you think starting out with just 900mg of BO is a waste of time? I have read that sometimes starting out with a traditionally acceptable dosage (1500-2000mg) can be too much for the body i.e.. produces no results.

But I also do not want to keep taking pills in a low dosage expecting results when it is not going to happen...

Any thoughts?

I know you asked Intrigue414 but I thought I'd weight in. I'm taking 4 Swanson's BO (2 pills taken morning and night) so 1000 mg total and I'm slowly seeing results. I may up it in another month or so, but I am seeing some results on the lower dose.

Intrigue414, I LOVE FOH! The measuring bra in my thread is a FOH Extreme Cleavage bra, my absolute favorite line Smile

Thanks, Wishin.

I will stick to my original plan and keep the dosage going for three months.

Good luck with your growing!

(01-04-2014, 08:49 PM)mina77 Wrote:  Thanks for the info, Intrigue414!

Aww, thanks! Im glad you think so Blush I myself am only on day 40 of my NBE journey, so I'm still a newbie too, but I love to read and research. And I love to be helpful anytime I can.

And I started w 1500mg a day, so I couldn't say how effective a smaller dose would be. But I agree, try one dose for a few months and if no results, switch it up LOL

Goodluck on your journey with BO. Im planning on switching to BO myself after my PM supplies run out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon