Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it worth the wait??

T-belle...when did you begin the routine you stated above?
laisegirl

I think that there was something to the springtime theory, but my opinion is that it is not the time of year, but perhaps the way your body responds to springtime, daylight, higher temps, etc. You can mimic the springtime effect by plenty of excercises, fruits and veggies, getting sunlight, staying warm and thinking positive, rather than hybernating, eating comfort food, getting the blahs due to darkness, being cold and gaining the winter weight.

I started in November, and grew well, but only after I got my body temperature to stay up. I would stay start now, but make your body think it's still summertime. I hate to see people wait many months when they are anxious to get started!!

I also believe thos efactors play into it. I started a routine last nov. and had growth. However i quit taking the SP due to weight gain. After losing the 5 pds and the growth(plus some since i took a fat burner....big mistake) I just took FG, EPO, mulit vit and was able to get back to orginal size, prior to the SP. I started taking Nettle root and pumpkin seed oil about 2 months ago and fought UTI symptoms until about a week after i discontinued taking them. I had slight growth with them. However, you made me realize the one herb i haven't been taking that i was taking when i got growth. Cayanne. Did this have an impact? I don't know. But it would make sense with what you are saying since i had the best growth in the winter months. Cayanne helps with circulation. Many people have decreased circulation in the colder months. But my hands and fett are cold yr round. Gee maybe i will start taking it again, not only for my cold feet and hands but also to get my circulation ready to start a new routine after a month break.

Thanks for kickin' my brain girl!!!!!
LaisegirlBig Grin

(22-10-2009, 02:39 AM)laisegirl Wrote:  T-belle...when did you begin the routine you stated above?
laisegirl

I started September 5th.

Ditto the ceyenne pepper. I was going to mention it but you beat me to it. Now I'm being tempted just to start my routine now instead of waiting...
What about taking a Vitamin D supplement? Wouldn't that replace the sunshine part of spring?

I took kelp, L-tyrosine, and also cayenne pepper, but after a nasty incident with the cayenne pepper capsule on an empty stomach, I just started adding it to food when I could.

The sunshine factor is more than the Vit-D, it has to do with your brain, mood, etc. I get the winter blah's, so I bundle up and get sunshine even when there is a layer of ice outside if possible. I started this a couple of years ago, and it has made a huge difference to my winter mood. Although Vitamin D is very important, I do get 1000mg daily now, but I didn't take it when I first started or at all during the time I grew - so it's definately a necessity for health, but I don't think it's important for growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon