Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Bust Up Lab- For Real???

I have been reading through the translated parts of this Bust Up site and I really marvel at the growth of the Japanese ladies on here. They are selling a program and I kept emailing them if there is an English version. They didn't reply, so I guess they don't have.

I've been reading some of the techniques they do like Japanese breast massage (which I already learned from Chiyo's videos), lymph drainage massage, pectoral stretches, and pelvic exercise. I've been doing these whenever I can and I hope even without purchasing the program it can add to whatever I have now.

Maybe you ladies would want to check it out too. Big Grin

http://bustup-labo.com/

Thank you for sharing Smile

I wish I could read Japanese... Huh

prettylily,

I couldnt but my internet browser translates it. Its weird translation, though but I could somehow make out the thought or ideas...Wink

(24-03-2014, 04:08 AM)Koko Wrote:  I have been reading through the translated parts of this Bust Up site and I really marvel at the growth of the Japanese ladies on here. They are selling a program and I kept emailing them if there is an English version. They didn't reply, so I guess they don't have.

I've been reading some of the techniques they do like Japanese breast massage (which I already learned from Chiyo's videos), lymph drainage massage, pectoral stretches, and pelvic exercise. I've been doing these whenever I can and I hope even without purchasing the program it can add to whatever I have now.

Maybe you ladies would want to check it out too. Big Grin

http://bustup-labo.com/

IF you figure out how to translate it to English let us know ha ha.

Yeah, I could get the gist of it even if it was kind of hard to read. I just wish I could read the graphics as well.

Thanks for sharing! Pelvic exercise? Could you elaborate, please? I've never heard anything about that.

So this same brand makes sleeping bras that are designed to reshape the boobs and move fat to them. You can find them on amazon. Has anyone tried them? Do they work? Would it inhibit growth since your breasts are being constricted all day and then all night too or would it be beneficial since they're stretchy and would keep the girls warm?

blessedbreasts,

The Pelvic exercise is mainly pelvic rotations of about 20 rounds clockwise and counterclockwise. There's another type that I do not how to describe. I will post a doc with illustration on here if i can find it.

The japanese are saying that pelvic exercises will help set the reproductive system's circulation back in order and the "chi" to flow. They say it helps with uneven breasts so im trying it whenever i can remember to do it. My right breast is smaller than my left so, it might help.

(25-03-2014, 02:44 AM)Gumdrop Wrote:  So this same brand makes sleeping bras that are designed to reshape the boobs and move fat to them. You can find them on amazon. Has anyone tried them? Do they work? Would it inhibit growth since your breasts are being constricted all day and then all night too or would it be beneficial since they're stretchy and would keep the girls warm?

I dont think they make the bras... But yeah Im using one of those japanese bras that hold the breasts in place while you sleep. Im not sure about "fat transfer" but Im using it to keep my side boobs from falling into my armpits. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon