Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

idea on how to mod BB cushioned domes so they don't leave deep red rings?

My Bosom Beauty contoured domes have some kind of smooth foam ring which, strangely, has right angles where it touches the skin. Therefore it's slightly uncomfortable to use and, worse, leaves deep red rings after a 30-minute session. I've tried the cups without the cushions but it hurts and is very hard to get suction. I use oil on my skin so that's not the issue. Any ideas on how to mod the cusions so they are rounded where the touch the skin? This way they would leave lighter marks that would go away faster.

Don't know if you've already tried this, but I've found that holding the cup once I've got suction and shaking it up and down and side to side / moving it in circular motions against the chest wall helps me with this Smile

(24-03-2014, 05:50 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Don't know if you've already tried this, but I've found that holding the cup once I've got suction and shaking it up and down and side to side / moving it in circular motions against the chest wall helps me with this Smile

Do you do this with a Bosom Beauty? The suction on mine is too strong to be able to move the dome in the slightest!

No, noogleberry. Idk about boson beauty but you can control the suction on noogleberry :/

: Dodgy: Every few minutes, Doms slimming, massage breasts and re-place.
I do this so, and it works just fine. Try it....! : Rolleyes:

Thanks for the ideas, but Bosom Beauty is meant to be worn for 30 minute sessions and the electric pump does pull and release the whole time. So it's not easy or practical to remove and massage during the session. And the cups have firm suction so they can't be moved around. I've tried experimenting with ways to make the cushions rounder to no avail. I've also tried ways to add padding to non cushioned domes, like with camper tape, but could never get a seal.

Sounds like the pressure is way too high for you... I didn't think that the BB had any pressure setting?

(26-03-2014, 04:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  Sounds like the pressure is way too high for you... I didn't think that the BB had any pressure setting?

It does, it has 5 settings. The instructions don't really say how to know which setting to use, so I've been using mostly 4 because it's the strongest that is still tolerable. I guess maybe you're right, I should use a lower setting. But it seems logical that the higher the setting, the better the results, no? Therefore I was hoping to find a way to improve the cushioning...

(31-03-2014, 09:03 PM)fozzie Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 04:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  Sounds like the pressure is way too high for you... I didn't think that the BB had any pressure setting?

It does, it has 5 settings. The instructions don't really say how to know which setting to use, so I've been using mostly 4 because it's the strongest that is still tolerable. I guess maybe you're right, I should use a lower setting. But it seems logical that the higher the setting, the better the results, no? Therefore I was hoping to find a way to improve the cushioning...

Not sure about the 'more is better' principle on pressure...I've only been noogling a few months, so we'll see what others say. But I'd say you have to treat them gently as you want to nurture rather than damage tissue. Also, I've had better swelling with moderate rather than high pressure. I think maybe because high pressure cuts off my circulation instead of stimulating it. I pump until the moment I first feel the skin tighten then let out a bit of air. If I feel the skin tighten later, i'll let out more air and if i feel like i can too easily 'flop' my breast arounf by moving the cup then i'll increase the pressure slightly Smile

(31-03-2014, 09:45 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(31-03-2014, 09:03 PM)fozzie Wrote:  

Not sure about the 'more is better' principle on pressure...I've only been noogling a few months, so we'll see what others say. But I'd say you have to treat them gently as you want to nurture rather than damage tissue. Also, I've had better swelling with moderate rather than high pressure. I think maybe because high pressure cuts off my circulation instead of stimulating it. I pump until the moment I first feel the skin tighten then let out a bit of air. If I feel the skin tighten later, i'll let out more air and if i feel like i can too easily 'flop' my breast arounf by moving the cup then i'll increase the pressure slightly Smile

Also, maybe ask around and find out which noogleberry cushions might be compatible with your size of BB? I find mine do the job pretty well

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon