Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

am i just underdeveloped? can this be fixed?

Hi everyone,

I've been wondering this for a while now and decided to ask your advice,sorry if it's tmi. My breasts seem to be really triangular/pointy unless I am cold or they are stimulated and then the nipples go normal and my breasts round out a little more. Most of the time though they seem saggy and the nipples point out, the top of my breasts seem flat and I have puffy nipples, if you look from the side my breast isn't smooth to my nipple, my nipple puffs out if that makes sense, so the whole areola protudes like a small mound from the breast itself.

I have looked at tubular breasts and mine don't look quite that extreme, I am 21 next month (please no nasty comments for being on here at this age I am only doing massage not interfering with hormones) and so I don't know if this is normal, has anyone else had this at my age and then they rounded out and became even because of age?

I got my period at 13 and my breasts were an a cup until 16 when I left school they grew slowly to a b cup (I did take evening primrose don't know if it was coincidental) and they havnt grown since. I don't know if I'm just slow at developing or what, I am on birth control too, which hasn't affected my breasts (not the reason I'm on it ofc).

I would just love some advice please, I've become so self conscious of my breasts, I feel like a boy in my bikinis and I don't know if this is something that can be fixed. I would just like rounder breasts even if they don't grow much in size,I hate the pointyness and puffy nipples and ontop of that I have lumps in them too Sad
Thumbs Down 

Yes they sound underdeveloped but im sure you can fix them.
At 21 your past an adult its extremely unlikely your breasts will change alone unless you get pregnant or fatter(not really recommended unless that's what you want or your underweight) and your on birth control thats much more dangerous than herbs don't worry you sure can take supplements and you may need some if your underdeveloped bovine ovary seems to have most success for tubular and underdeveloped or you can use a little natural progesterone cream helps to round them, breasts massage is very important too but most people can't grow much from that alone maybe if they use it with a pump its more likely.
You could use a niplette to shape your nipples if that's what bothers you most they are expensive but work best.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon