Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

13 cms make you an A ?

Question 

As you know: 2.54 cm = 1 inch (http://www.convertunits.com/from/cm/to/inch)

Is it true that you need a 13 cm (5 1/8 inch) difference between underbust and bust to be an A ?

Cups
B = 13 + 2,54 (15,54 cm or 6 1/8 inch)
C= 15,54 + 2,54 (18,08 cm or 7 1/8 inch )
D= 18,08 +2,54 (20,62 cm or 8 1/8 inch)
DD= 20,62 + 2,54 (23,16 cm or 9 1/8 inch )

What do you think ??Huh

As per my german bra calculator you need 12 cm difference between underbust and bust to be an A.
14 cm difference for B, 16 cm for C, 18 cm for D etc.

(26-03-2014, 07:11 PM)peggy Wrote:  As per my german bra calculator you need 12 cm difference between underbust and bust to be an A.
14 cm difference for B, 16 cm for C, 18 cm for D etc.

12 cm ? thank you Peggy. I´m far away from a A yet (3 cm difference), but I wanna to know how far. To be a full A is my first gold Smile

(26-03-2014, 06:36 PM)danim Wrote:  As you know: 2.54 cm = 1 inch (http://www.convertunits.com/from/cm/to/inch)

Is it true that you need a 13 cm (5 1/8 inch) difference between underbust and bust to be an A ?

Cups

What do you think ??Huh

It is not a fixed law, because it depends also on the shape and fullness etc, but it is a useful orientation. And for me with 16cm difference bust-underbust, I am not bigger than a B, so the chart is true for me. But I read on this forum some girls claim to be a C with only 8-10cm difference, which I however find unlikely, but it is possible that you reach a B before 15cm difference or even need more than 15cm and the same thing goes for an A too, maybe you will reach it before 13cm. for me 13cm difference did not look big at all, but it definitely sounded big and a lot before I have reached it.

I don't find bras more reliable to measure the size, because it depends on the style, padding, brand etc. Very often a B cup from one brand is a lot smaller than from some others and also even from the same brand some styles simply turn out smaller

Doesn't it really depend on the size of the person? 13cm difference on someone with a 40" band width is way smaller than a 13cm difference on someone with a 30" band...

No that's probably the original add inches method but that will normally leave you with a band loose and cups too small the best way is find your under bust measurement use that or as close as you can find to that then try on different cups there's no real accurate measurement rule for cups because there's much more to breast volume than a chest circumference it depends on so many different things so allways measure only for the band it should fit very firm and only fit 2 fingers under it don't be fooled by it being tight because your cups are too small the under wire must be close to starting at armpits(no" armpit cleavage/folds)" or breast tissue will be pushed out of your breasts and it will be more use to go braless than use something badly fitting.

(28-03-2014, 09:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  Doesn't it really depend on the size of the person? 13cm difference on someone with a 40" band width is way smaller than a 13cm difference on someone with a 30" band...

yes, that is off course also true, but I think both of the girls are either 70 or 75 band, absolute majority of the thin girls is, if they need smaller or bigger band it would make a difference

As I already said you don't need to take it as a 100% criteria, but it is definitely not a complete nonsense, especially to determine the band size you can most probably rely on the charts, it is more difficult to determine the cup size because of the shape, perkiness, fullness etc, but to say that you need a band 75 if your underbust is around 75cm is really not a science and you can't do much wrong. Just trying bras is not more reliable, you can try 3 different bras and they will all be different in size depending on the style,brand etc. It is not like every lets say 34B bra has the same volume, its really not the case, in addition to that especially if lined or padded bras don't show the real size. But off course you should wear bras that fit, if VS bras are smaller off course you should buy a size bigger, but that doesn't make you a size bigger, the chart is supposed to help to determine your real size, but you will most probably wear different sizes depending on the style, brand..

there is also another chart with a different approach, like circumference of each breast

(29-03-2014, 04:02 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  No that's probably the original add inches method but that will normally leave you with a band loose and cups too small the best way is find your under bust measurement use that or as close as you can find to that then try on different cups there's no real accurate measurement rule for cups because there's much more to breast volume than a chest circumference it depends on so many different things so allways measure only for the band it should fit very firm and only fit 2 fingers under it don't be fooled by it being tight because your cups are too small the under wire must be close to starting at armpits(no" armpit cleavage/folds)" or breast tissue will be pushed out of your breasts and it will be more use to go braless than use something badly fitting.

Thank you BonitaDDs for your anwers. I could go braless since I´m flat.

(28-03-2014, 09:28 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 06:36 PM)danim Wrote:  As you know: 2.54 cm = 1 inch (http://www.convertunits.com/from/cm/to/inch)

Cups

What do you think ??Huh

It is not a fixed law, because it depends also on the shape and fullness etc, but it is a useful orientation. And for me with 16cm difference bust-underbust, I am not bigger than a B, so the chart is true for me. But I read on this forum some girls claim to be a C with only 8-10cm difference, which I however find unlikely, but it is possible that you reach a B before 15cm difference or even need more than 15cm and the same thing goes for an A too, maybe you will reach it before 13cm. for me 13cm difference did not look big at all, but it definitely sounded big and a lot before I have reached it.

I don't find bras more reliable to measure the size, because it depends on the style, padding, brand etc. Very often a B cup from one brand is a lot smaller than from some others and also even from the same brand some styles simply turn out smaller
Rateset, Thanks for all the detailed information. 10 cm is a lot and that's what I need to become an A.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon