Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you help me evaluate?

There is a LOT of information on this site and I've been lurking for weeks trying to assimilate it all.

I'm pretty sure I have PCOS and estrogen dominance although I haven't been officially diagnosed. My periods have been irregular for oh, about as long as I can remember, I have mild acanthosis nigricans, I have recently started getting facial hair on my chin and a little trail line that I've only seen on guys. I started with migraines and insomnia a few years ago, also about the time I started gaining weight (I fell into a depression and lazed about and ate my way to a 40 pound increase in 3 months. Over the next few years I went from a size 10 to a size 20 Anyway. I noticed my AC got worse, which concerned me and when my chin hair went from having 2-3 extra hairs to over a dozen this last time I threaded, I started looking up info to help which lead me to PCOS and ended up stumbling across this board which I have been cross referencing with another PCOS board and all the studies I could find.

I started taking spearmint tea, two cups a day, and within 3 days my period started. I can't say that hair growth has stopped I've only been taking it a couple of weeks but I can say that it always seemed to pop up over night and it seems to be slowing down. that and its back to about 5 hairs.

SO. Aside from getting the PCOS Big Grin Now you guys have made we want bigger boobies, and it looks like both goals kind of go hand in hand.

SOOOOOOO these are my thoughts and questions so far.

Low carb no sugar diet, and more exercise, which I've already been doing for about three or four months anyway. I went down from a 20 to a 14 already. Acne pretty much has disappeared. But I don't know if it was from the diet and exercise, if the Oil of Olay fresh effects face wash I have switched to or because I have been putting fresh aloe vera on my face every night.

Spearmint tea, seems to have helped a bit but my question is should I drink this every day? or during specific times during my cycle?

I want to try the progesterone cream on days 12-26 rotating parts of the body, and sticking to thin veiny parts.
I think its fairly obvious that I'm progesterone deficient.

Fenugreek -- I'm a little confused about if I need any estrogen or not ... I'm still a bit confused about the estrogen dominance thing and I haven't had a hormone test yet, but from what I have read IF I don't need it, it won't cause harm and if I do it will make use of it. Is that about accurate? Should I take it the first 11 days of my cycle and then stop when i start the progesterone cream? Or should I leave it out completely and just do the progesterone cream? Or is there something else I should try?

Turmeric- It seems like an awesome supplement for a gazillion reasons but how exactly would it make your breast grow or help with PCOS? I have seen it mentioned quite a bit but I'm not sure I understand the correlation. I'm also a little confused because it makes more oil and since acne had become a problem I just recently got rid of, could it complicate it again? And if not, or the answer is "one way to find out." is it alright to take with the fenugreek and progesterone cream? Also timing? Is turmeric an everyday thing?

Any input would be appreciated. I'm kind of blown away by the knowledge here. I give my word if I get some input I'll make a decision, stick to this and post progress reports Smile This seems like a wonderful community and I would love to be a part of it.

Female
5'9 size 14 (I refuse to weigh myself until I'm back at 10)
36 B

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon