Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

(27-03-2014, 09:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  I think you should lock yourself in a room and listen to nothing but that for 30 days! lol

Yes BE GONE with the husband kids and job!!!!

PMSL

(27-03-2014, 09:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  I think you should lock yourself in a room and listen to nothing but that for 30 days! lol

Lucky no ones at work cause im laughing my head off!

I could just imagine unlocking the door after 30 days and one great big breast waddles out of the room!!!! Omg my make ups running lol must stop laughing!!

BB, I don't mind of course. I am happy if you join the club, lol. Big Grin

And we can start even earlier if nobody else wants to participate. Wink

(27-03-2014, 11:25 PM)peggy Wrote:  BB, I don't mind of course. I am happy if you join the club, lol. Big Grin

And we can start even earlier if nobody else wants to participate. Wink

How would you feel about karens suggestion :p (jokes)
I wouldnt mind starting today to be honest. Come the weekend il have zero boobie time so need to make up for it!! Wink

No problem, let us start. As regards your PM: I cannot use cold water on my boobs, NOOOOOOOOOOO, I haaaaate cold water. Shy

Lol@ Karren. Wink

(28-03-2014, 12:11 AM)peggy Wrote:  No problem, let us start. As regards your PM: I cannot use cold water on my boobs, NOOOOOOOOOOO, I haaaaate cold water. Shy

Lol@ Karren. Wink

He he i tried the cold hot last night and let me tell you... it is AKWARDDDDDD. Imagine bending over the sink and trying to dunk them in bowls of hot and cold water :p oh and did i mention how messey it is... water E V E R Y W H E R E...

Do you have two "hotties"? If yes, then you could fill water in one and put it in the freezer. Put hot water in the other one and then you can switch between the frozen "hottie" and the hot "hottie". That would work better than water I think. And less messy. Wink

(28-03-2014, 12:19 AM)peggy Wrote:  Do you have two "hotties"? If yes, then you could fill water in one and put it in the freezer. Put hot water in the other one and then you can switch between the frozen "hottie" and the hot "hottie". That would work better than water I think. And less messy. Wink

Or a bag of peas and a hottie cause our freezer has no room! Good idea Peggy. What do i owe you :p

That makes $10 US. Tongue

Just imagine you with the bag of peas on your boobs, lol. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon