Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

(28-03-2014, 12:37 AM)peggy Wrote:  That makes $10 US. Tongue

As i have no US currency on me right now would you accept me sending you "big boobie thoughts"???? If not.. just put it on my tab!! :p

(28-03-2014, 12:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-03-2014, 12:37 AM)peggy Wrote:  That makes $10 US. Tongue

As i have no US currency on me right now would you accept me sending you "big boobie thoughts"???? If not.. just put it on my tab!! :p

I agree. Please send them right away. Wink

Thanks, peggy! I'm happy to start today, too.

I tried to do the cold-water-then-hot-water thing today, and my cat got involved (since he tries to involve himself in everything that I do), and well I'll just say that was a bust!

(28-03-2014, 04:50 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks, peggy! I'm happy to start today, too.

I tried to do the cold-water-then-hot-water thing today, and my cat got involved (since he tries to involve himself in everything that I do), and well I'll just say that was a bust!

Thats friggen hilarious!!!! Esp given its a water activity rofl!!!
Is your cat a bit funny in the head? .... :p

LOL Ella! It's like you've met my cat! He is definitely a bit funny in the head. The silly boy is obsessed with me, so it doesn't matter what I'm doing, he'll involve himself! One time I was taking a bath, and he hopped up on the rim of the tub and looked like he was contemplating getting in with me. He's crazy!

sounds very cool! at what time of day are you going to do the hypnosis. I tried to do it for a few days right before I went to bed but id always end up falling asleep and never finishing

(28-03-2014, 05:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL Ella! It's like you've met my cat! He is definitely a bit funny in the head. The silly boy is obsessed with me, so it doesn't matter what I'm doing, he'll involve himself! One time I was taking a bath, and he hopped up on the rim of the tub and looked like he was contemplating getting in with me. He's crazy!

Awwww thats soo cute! My cat on the other hand is a snobby cow who doesnt want a bar of any of us unless she wants food!!! Shes this fluffy ragdoll persian and when she wants to eat she lies on her back spread eagle and cocks her head sideways peering at me and my heart melts and i feed her!! After that she turns her back on me and if i go and try pat her she will get up and go sit a meter away from me so i wont touch her :s

On another note im about to upload my pre hypnosis measurements, care to join too :p then we can compare after a month. I wont upload a pre pic thou!

(28-03-2014, 05:14 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  sounds very cool! at what time of day are you going to do the hypnosis. I tried to do it for a few days right before I went to bed but id always end up falling asleep and never finishing

Whenever we can fit it in Wink will upload measurements today if you want to join us!

(28-03-2014, 05:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-03-2014, 05:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL Ella! It's like you've met my cat! He is definitely a bit funny in the head. The silly boy is obsessed with me, so it doesn't matter what I'm doing, he'll involve himself! One time I was taking a bath, and he hopped up on the rim of the tub and looked like he was contemplating getting in with me. He's crazy!

Awwww thats soo cute! My cat on the other hand is a snobby cow who doesnt want a bar of any of us unless she wants food!!! Shes this fluffy ragdoll persian and when she wants to eat she lies on her back spread eagle and cocks her head sideways peering at me and my heart melts and i feed her!! After that she turns her back on me and if i go and try pat her she will get up and go sit a meter away from me so i wont touch her :s

On another note im about to upload my pre hypnosis measurements, care to join too :p then we can compare after a month. I wont upload a pre pic thou!

My friend was saying that male cats are always nicer than female cats, and I think that's true! I also have a little female cat, and she's a lot like yours, only worse. She's fond of hissing at us and growling if we pick her up. I'll bet your cat is gorgeous! Ragdoll persian, what a lovely mixture.

I'm in bed after a long, busy day and too lazy to get up and measure right now. Rolleyes I'll add mine tomorrow, promise!

(28-03-2014, 05:28 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(28-03-2014, 05:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

My friend was saying that male cats are always nicer than female cats, and I think that's true! I also have a little female cat, and she's a lot like yours, only worse. She's fond of hissing at us and growling if we pick her up. I'll bet your cat is gorgeous! Ragdoll persian, what a lovely mixture.

I'm in bed after a long, busy day and too lazy to get up and measure right now. Rolleyes I'll add mine tomorrow, promise!

I wonder if I gave her a sex change she might be nicer...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon