Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all! I'm a boobie newbie :)

(28-03-2014, 06:07 PM)peggy Wrote:  I am 34 now (had birthday this month) but I still feel like 20-25. Wink

Haha!!! I quite feel like I got stuck at 23 myself LOL

Better to feel and look younger, then the opposite. Wink

So what about your NBE program? Will you start doing massage, taking herbs or buy a breast pump? Smile

I'm still on a browsing mode Big Grin. I'm contemplating buying things like PM, flaxseed oïl (for massages), fenugrec and alfalfa, and why not saw palmetto. I already wanted to try that for my hair. I've heard about booby stacked as well. Have you ever tried it?

Never tried booby stacked.

I would definitely recommend massage and eventually a breast pump.

As regards saw palmetto: I use it since 2 months but didn't notice any benefits for my hair. I will continue to use it until the end of this cycle and then stop.

(28-03-2014, 06:51 PM)peggy Wrote:  Never tried booby stacked.

I would definitely recommend massage and eventually a breast pump.

As regards saw palmetto: I use it since 2 months but didn't notice any benefits for my hair. I will continue to use it until the end of this cycle and then stop.

What was your dosage of saw palmetto? Maybe it was not enough.

I will probably end up buying a pump, even though I'm afraid of my breast skin growing without any fat to fill it. I think it is a Common fear Smile.

How is your NBE journey going? What do you do Smile?

And do you keep track of it ?

At the moment I do:

- Massage: 1-2x daily (female deer, japanese massage)
- Breast pump: 3-4x per week for 30-60 min
- Hypnosis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oJcrAR-eA 1x per day
- Herbs: Tincture of fenugreek, saw palmetto, black cohosh, spearmint, fennel (each 250-300 mg per dose)
- Supplements: EPO, Flax seed oil, MSM, vitamins like B-complex, biotin, C iron, zinc etc

I will take the herbs until the end of this cycle and then switch to other herbs. Still need to figure out which ones.

Tomorrow I will post another picture update in my picture thread: "peggy's pics"

PS: Sure, I keep track of my program. :-)
PPS: My breasts have grown almost 4 cm until now. Started with a difference of 5 - 5.5 cm (between underbust and across nipples) and now the difference is 9 - 9.5 cm.

Wow that's amazing progress! makes me wanna try your routine! I know you don't use it but do you know... Androcur is a progestative, so will it increase my progestérone or just block my androgens?

Sorry, I don't know.

It´s alright you've helped me a lot already Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon