Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AINTEROL PM-breast cream-swanson prog cream-set for sale

Due to the worst migraine that I am having because of my birth control (nexplanon)
I am currently taking maintenance medication
Gladly that I already gained 32b from being so flat chested so I wont mind selling my set to someone who could make use of it.
My loss your gain!

I prefer to sell them in a lot. All for 40$ including shipping

1 unopened AINTEROL PUERARIA MIRIFICA PURE-D 500R1 100 capsules x 500mg - expires 29012016
1 unopened AINTEROL PUERARIA MIRIFICA PURE-D 500 100 capsules x 500mg - expires sept 31 2014
1 opened AINTEROL PUERARIA MIRIFICA PURE-D 500R1 25 capsules left x 500mg - expires 29012016
1 (used only 2 times) still like brand new PUERARIA MIRIFICA II Generation BREAST CREAM 100gm (3.53oz) Hypoallergenic, improve bust profile, decrease scars & stretch marks
1 (used only once) SWANSON 97% Natural Menogest Progesteron Cream (2fl/59ml)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, do you know how effective it is? I'm very interested.

(25-04-2014, 07:43 PM)JadeFeonix Wrote:  Hello, do you know how effective it is? I'm very interested.

Hi!

During my time of nbe'ing, it was a trial and error really. But for me, the ainterol pills are definitely working for the fact that i have some boobie sores here and there. Its like a miracle for me that each time i take it in the mornig i feel great. Not alone the pill helps with boobie growth it simply gives you the girly curves as these are the girly hormones. That alone gives me second thoughts in selling these. Lol!It really helped me a lot from recovering bearing a baby boy and recover having too much of the boy hormones. When I got nexplanon so i think it kinda help me neutralize as i think my birth control is more of a progesterone. That being said, i didnt need much of prog cream too. Its a matter of listening to your body. But on the other side, my birth control is giving me worst migraine attacks Sad i put nbe aside as i am back to my prepregnant boobie size Smile i hope this helps. I dont check on here anymore that often so let me know. Good luck to you!

And is it $40 USD? because i'm very interested but I don't get paid until the 13th

(26-04-2014, 08:07 PM)JadeFeonix Wrote:  And is it $40 USD? because i'm very interested but I don't get paid until the 13th

Yes, 40$ it is.

What payments do u accept and would u be willing to sell a partial set

(27-04-2014, 07:23 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  What payments do u accept and would u be willing to sell a partial set

I accept paypal. Sorry, I would like to sell it as
a lot. Thanks!

I am interested in buying the lot. I have a Paypal acct. Please reply with how to proceed.
ThanksSmile

is AINTEROL a b.o? or can you take it with herbs i have paypal aswell

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon