Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been A Long While.....Missed You All!

Heart 

Hell,everyone. I hope everyone's journeys have been doing well. Like the look of the new forum,just definitely not used to it. I posted on old forum if anyone would like to respond. I am not gonna retype it all.My notorious long posts. I am glad to be back and there is updates on my new post on old forum.

I have kept most of the size I worked so hard on.....actually all the size,just lost some fullness so I really cannot complain.

Can someone tell me how I can become a junior member,as I do not consider myself an absolute newbie anymore.Help with that would be great. LOL Heart

(17-11-2009, 04:32 PM)Mel C Wrote:  Hell,everyone. I hope everyone's journeys have been doing well. Like the look of the new forum,just definitely not used to it. I posted on old forum if anyone would like to respond. I am not gonna retype it all.My notorious long posts. I am glad to be back and there is updates on my new post on old forum.

I have kept most of the size I worked so hard on.....actually all the size,just lost some fullness so I really cannot complain.

Can someone tell me how I can become a junior member,as I do not consider myself an absolute newbie anymore.Help with that would be great. LOL Heart

Welcome back, Mel C!

I think you just keep making posts and the member title changes on its own. It doesn't take many posts.
Rainbow 

Thanks so much T-belle!

It should not take very long to move up in rank,then.Thanks for your help!

(17-11-2009, 08:28 PM)Mel C Wrote:  

Thanks so much T-belle!

It should not take very long to move up in rank,then.Thanks for your help!

You bet!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon