Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Massage, strange results HELP!!!!!

So I just took a nice warm bath, and did my first massage with Flax Oil. And my breasts did seem to respond well, but my larger breast REALLY responded more than the smaller breast.

Should I massage the larger breast every other day? Should I avoid noogling the larger breast until they even out?

I didn't think that this would be such a noticeable difference right away.

Not sure what to do!!!

Before and after photos attached for reference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is the result after just ONE SINGLE massage?

And yes, concentrate more on your "smaller" breast.

(31-03-2014, 09:13 PM)peggy Wrote:  This is the result after just ONE SINGLE massage?

And yes, concentrate more on your "smaller" breast.

Yes, I just sat down in the tub and decided to give it a first try. I'm due to get my period next week, so maybe that played into it somewhat? But good grief my bigger boob just BLEW UP! It kinda freaked me out!!

Poor baby boob, I gotta keep working on it! It missed all the fun in puberty too!

wow! that is amazing! I'd just work on the smaller breast more than the larger one... I got my smaller grease (really small compared toy you!) to the same size as my larger one by noodling it more often...

(31-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Karren Wrote:  wow! that is amazing! I'd just work on the smaller breast more than the larger one... I got my smaller grease (really small compared toy you!) to the same size as my larger one by noodling it more often...

Yeah, I definitely need to focus on the one side. But once again, I promise the camera on my iPhone is much more flattering than reality. Actually, I'm really starting to love the camera on my phone haha, I wonder if it makes my butt look that much better too!

Tongue

WOW! Nice pair lol i think i have a little boob envy Wink I have the same problem. My left one is larger than her sister on the right. For a week or so i massaged the smaller one ALOT more and it started catching up in weight and firmness, i was so excited to see the little one grow! But then i realized the uneven-ness was VISUALLY way worse! I guess i wasnt paying enough attention to the left one out of fear of making it grow ahead of the smaller one. Massage helped make mine perkier and fuller, and since the left one wasnt getting as much massaging the perk and lift weren't all there. So even though they felt almost the same the bigger one looked alot more saggy. I was massaging the large breast 100 circles 2x a day and the left 200 circles 2x a day. Now I do 150 on the bigger one and things seem to be evening out. I know maybe it seems silly, maybe its just me, but thats my experience lol. But yeah, like the others said, pay more attention to the smaller one, but dont just leave out the big one either lol good luck and happy boob growing!

(31-03-2014, 11:04 PM)Intrigue414 Wrote:  WOW! Nice pair lol i think i have a little boob envy Wink I have the same problem. My left one is larger than her sister on the right. For a week or so i massaged the smaller one ALOT more and it started catching up in weight and firmness, i was so excited to see the little one grow! But then i realized the uneven-ness was VISUALLY way worse! I guess i wasnt paying enough attention to the left one out of fear of making it grow ahead of the smaller one. Massage helped make mine perkier and fuller, and since the left one wasnt getting as much massaging the perk and lift weren't all there. So even though they felt almost the same the bigger one looked alot more saggy. I was massaging the large breast 100 circles 2x a day and the left 200 circles 2x a day. Now I do 150 on the bigger one and things seem to be evening out. I know maybe it seems silly, maybe its just me, but thats my experience lol. But yeah, like the others said, pay more attention to the smaller one, but dont just leave out the big one either lol good luck and happy boob growing!

At least I know I'm not totally crazy then!

(31-03-2014, 09:55 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  But once again, I promise the camera on my iPhone is much more flattering than reality. Actually, I'm really starting to love the camera on my phone haha, I wonder if it makes my butt look that much better too!

Tongue

I really need to get an iPhone like yours! lol

(31-03-2014, 11:48 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(31-03-2014, 09:55 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  But once again, I promise the camera on my iPhone is much more flattering than reality. Actually, I'm really starting to love the camera on my phone haha, I wonder if it makes my butt look that much better too!

Tongue

I really need to get an iPhone like yours! lol

Yeah, it gives great boob shots. Unfortunately it can't fix smiles, teeth, or faces haha no selfies for this chick!

WOW!! They got SOOOO much BIGGER!! Pretty nice!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon