Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Massage, strange results HELP!!!!!

The youtube link doesn't work anymore, does anyone remember this massage?

This is an interesting thread.

Actually I think that massage gave me slightly uneven breasts, because one of them grew bigger than the other. I did not have uneven breasts before massage. It's not something that bothers me though as growing is my only priority and the difference is very minor.

I have started to focus more on the smaller breast but it hasn't evened out yet.

(07-08-2020, 11:56 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

I'm also curious about this! Seems like it was a really good one. I'd love to try it.

This post also inspired me to track down some flaxseed oil, seems like I can get it in a store nearby, I'll go there soon.

I don't know how helpful it is but these two massage names (starburst and twisting) were mentioned in a post:

(01-04-2014, 03:20 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 01:30 PM)hellogoodbye3316 Wrote:  Wow I'm jealous. So all you did was that massage?? Did you just rub the flaxoil on your breasted?
Yes, I put a little oil on my hands and started with the starburst & twisting techniques from the video. Then I did circles starting from the top of the breast to the middle of the breast. I repeated throughout 3 long mellow songs (not sure how long, maybe 10-12 minutes or so) then I finished my bath, got out, and saw the results in the mirror!

(13-11-2020, 08:06 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

(07-08-2020, 11:56 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

I'm also curious about this! Seems like it was a really good one. I'd love to try it.

This post also inspired me to track down some flaxseed oil, seems like I can get it in a store nearby, I'll go there soon.

I don't know how helpful it is but these two massage names (starburst and twisting) were mentioned in a post:

(01-04-2014, 03:20 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 01:30 PM)hellogoodbye3316 Wrote:  Wow I'm jealous. So all you did was that massage?? Did you just rub the flaxoil on your breasted?
Yes, I put a little oil on my hands and started with the starburst & twisting techniques from the video. Then I did circles starting from the top of the breast to the middle of the breast. I repeated throughout 3 long mellow songs (not sure how long, maybe 10-12 minutes or so) then I finished my bath, got out, and saw the results in the mirror!

Maybe its the ones described in this blogpost http://mybeautynetwork.com/breast-massage-techniques-for-growth/

Begin your breast massage technique by using your index and middle finger together to gently glide from the nipple outward. Work in a starburst pattern with at least 6-8 sweeping motions. You may use your other hand that rests on your nipple for support while working on the lower part of the breast.

Grab your breast with both hands and gently twist your breast in the clockwise and counterclockwise directions to help promote maximum lymphatic drainage. Be gentle in your pressure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon