Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey from AAA cup

Hi everyone!
I am new here. I have been encouraged by other's successful NBE stories here on this website and decided to post my progress as well.
But First of all, sorry about my poor English. I am not a native english speaker Big Grin

I have been using breast pump called Evera System since 3 days ago.
It is an imitation of Brava system but I chose it because Evera is $400 cheaper than Brava while Brava costs around $2200 here in Korea.

I have experienced both Brava and Evera for an hour each.
Evera uses the same principle with Brava and is approved as medical equipment in my country.
but I had the feeling that Evera gives a little stronger negative pressure.
It gives me slight rib pain in the morning but the pain stops usually in 1 or 2hr.

In the first two days, I used it only for 5 hr/day because of the little bits of pain.
But today I wore it for 7 hr for the first time and I'm gonna increase the amount of time in stages.

<----Original measurement (2014/03/25 - no Evera)---->
25yrs old, BMI 18, No pregnancy history
Bust - 76cm / 30'7"
Underbust - 70 cm / 26.7''
gap - 6cm / 2'4"

Final goal - lasting 12cm / 4'7" gap

My breast looks far smaller than others breast of same gap.
My Evera coach said its because of my bone.

<----Today's measurement (2014/04/01 - after 3days with Evera)---->
Bust - 81cm / 31'8" (20min after removing Evera)
Bust - 78cm / 31'8" (8hr after removing Evera)
Underbust - 70 cm / 26.7''
Gap - 8cm / 3'1"

Final goal - lasting 12cm / 4'7" gap

Along with Evera system, I daily drink/use

Kudzu(Pueraria lobata) juice - 180ml
Soymilk - 360ml
Lotion containing Volufiline(not sure about how much %)
10mins of breast massage

I had been also taking Isoflavone(180mg) and Kudzu root(7,356mg) everyday but I lately quit after experiencing sudden menstrual irregularity. I also quit coffee.

Wish me good luck! I will keep posting periodically . Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you started with the similar measurements as me, I use brava, but it really looks like the same thing!

good luck on your journey, but be prepared 16weeks is not enough for any satisfactory results especially if you start out small. Its something like 4-6 months for a cup size if you react well and 5cm swelling directly after you take off the domes in the first week is very good!

Thank you rateset! Though the measurement stays the same for the 2 weeks not getting any better since then but I guess it is too early to judge ?? Big Grin What I heard is the company that produces Evera used to be official Brava agent in Korea but they completely copied it and re-launched. I was a bit skeptical about breast pump at first, if it will work. But I read your program and Your result is encouraging me!

Wow, honeyvanilla. That's a fast increase in size. I hope it becomes permanent soon. Goodluck!

(12-04-2014, 12:01 PM)Koko Wrote:  Wow, honeyvanilla. That's a fast increase in size. I hope it becomes permanent soon. Goodluck!

Thank you Koko! I have increased the amount of time to 10-12 hour a day and the swelling looks slightly bigger every morning but the measurement stays the same(+4cm bigger right after taking off, +2cm in the evening), maybe it's my imagination? haha.. Big Grin

Good luck, honeyvanilla (annyeong-hasaeyo, hee hee)! Your program seems to be working. And your English is good. :-)

(13-04-2014, 02:17 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Good luck, honeyvanilla (annyeong-hasaeyo, hee hee)! Your program seems to be working. And your English is good. :-)

Kamsahamnida Blessedbrests!

Now I am on my 3.5weeks of Evera.

Dome size : n/m (the dome sizes are same as Brava)
Starting size : 70cm / 76cm (27.5/29.9 in inch)
Gap : 6cm (AAA)

week 1-2 : 70/80 (27.5/31.4) 6 + 4cm gap (8 hr wear)
week 3 : 70/81 (27.5/31.8) 6 + 5 cm gap (10 hr wear)
week 3.5 : 70/82 (27.5/32.2) 6 + 6 cm gap (12hour wear)

The size decreases gradually over time and it remains only 1.5 - 2cm (0.6 - 0.7 inch) difference at night.
The lasting size hasn't changed from the first week, at all.

Please, What do you think about my process? Huh

++
It could be wrong since I am measuring by myself with tape.
Soon when i finish 4th week, I will visit the Evera office and get more correct measurement. I will come back with pictures.

Congratulations on your growth!.... 4 weeks is still a short time period to gage your success..... I'd look at your measurements at the end of Month 1 vs Month 2 vs Month 3....

(29-04-2014, 01:20 PM)Karren Wrote:  Congratulations on your growth!.... 4 weeks is still a short time period to gage your success..... I'd look at your measurements at the end of Month 1 vs Month 2 vs Month 3....

Thank you Karren! I will post the pictures soon-next weekend. It will be very nice if you could look at them and share what you think! For me they do not look much different in the mirror.. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon